LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

06-26-2012

I was considering buying her, and now that she's free this week, I'm going to be trying out LeBlanc for the first time. And since I'm doing this, I suppose I'd just like some quick tips on what the combo is for her and how to pull it off. I've gone up against enough LeBlancs to learn how much damage it does, but I'm unsure on what order to use the skills.

Lasie

06-26-2012

well the easy one is Q.R.W. I really like using E and if I hit them with the slow then Q.R.W. it also helps if they are far away to use W to get close then to use just Q.R. thats a ton of damage with little risk cause its a fast silence and you can return to your ealier position. also if your enemy is farmed you might want to use the W for escape only. and the first item you should get is Chalice of Harmony. She burns through mana like nothing else if you let her

*edit* she is in fact my favorite burst caster

MishaIsAwesome

06-26-2012

"Burns through mana like nothing else"

Veigar would easily take this title if not for his passive. Veigar holds a special place in my heart, a spot no other burst caster can take.

That said, QRWE, this will burst them down and let your team kill them if your target managed to survive. Much better early game than Veigar.

Shottymaster

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
"Burns through mana like nothing else"

Veigar would easily take this title if not for his passive.
AP Kog'Maw.