Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Official Thread about Runes pages and masteries gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityNIGHT

06-24-2012

i also lost all my runes masteries rune pages champions and skins opened 2 support tickets. Its the third day now nothing has changed -.-

jewfrosamurai42

06-24-2012

im still missing my stuff... pls hurry riot i really want to pwn in a game with caitlyn again.

Daykar

06-24-2012

I would like to know why some people already returned their runes and other still in the waiting list I think it's a strange way of doing things.

Cut Chemist

06-24-2012

yeeeeeee I lost the five pages I paid for individually and would like them back very much. I didn't know where to post so I hope this helps my situation. Please hit me up riot cus I am an advent gamer and I can't work with the two starting pages, I need options and I don't want to go out and buy more to just have them disappear again....

jinnlr

06-24-2012

stay strong guys and check this post , they give us a hope
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2269548

Mareous

06-24-2012

bump

Hessman212

06-24-2012

This sucks, I hope I get my runes and pages back soon.

Pinoqui0

06-24-2012

i lost my runes and rune page for 3 day....and nothing....come on riot help me....don't play without rune and rune page...

kT FANCYfeast

06-24-2012

Runes still missing Havent been able to play for a few days now and its getting extremely frustrating...I made my own post earlier today but Im trying everything I can :/

-Username PantherExplosive/SilentScope

Tramble

06-24-2012

Missing rune pages but not runes. The 2 default pages you get is not enough, I had like, 12 or something. 3 days now.