@Riot Official Thread about Runes pages and masteries gone

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoG Alpha

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Bump this thread, so we can get answers, at the moment they're not giving us any information about that situation, many of us cannot play.

Karloseth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I just got into the game (finally) and all of my stuff is intact. Still have all my runes and masteries. So this isn't affecting EVERYONE, just some players.

LoG Alpha

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloseth View Post
I just got into the game (finally) and all of my stuff is intact. Still have all my runes and masteries. So this isn't affecting EVERYONE, just some players.
Great mentality right there, as long as it doesn't affect you there isn't an issue....

Seems legit

Barack Pajamas

06-20-2012

bump--it's missing for me

Exa Black

06-20-2012

My GF just logged and all their runes dissapear...

Vago

06-20-2012

Quote:
Good for you bro, but it is still affecting a large amount of players.

Karloseth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoG Musa View Post
Great mentality right there, as long as it doesn't affect you there isn't an issue....

Seems legit
That's not what I was going for. It is still a big issue, I was just informing people that it's not as widespread as it may seem.

Vago

06-20-2012

Quote:
That's not what I was going for. It is still a big issue, I was just informing people that it's not as widespread as it may seem.
How does informing us that it isn't affecting all players help? So if only 10% of players lost everything it's okay, but if it was 100% of players it be outrageous?

Thanks for the bump though, since that is about all you did.

RoH Gearszero

06-20-2012

i lost every runepage/masteries, i had over 9 pages and almost every runes. even i queue'd and lsot 1 ranked bc i had no rune pages... bump

Karloseth

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vago View Post
How does informing us that it isn't affecting all players help? So if only 10% of players lost everything it's okay, but if it was 100% of players it be outrageous?

Thanks for the bump though, since that is about all you did.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Yes, knowing if everyone was affected or if only part of the community was is important to solving a problem.

At any rate, I do hope this problem gets fixed, since I'm sure someone I know is having this problem. Whether or not I have this problem is unimportant at this point. Point is, people are having this problem, so it needs to be fixed.

My apologies if being informative angered you in any way, but maaaaaaaaaybe you shouldn't be so touchy over the freaking internet. 9_9 Just trying to help here is all.