Gold Ranked Olaf Player AMA :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnoopDoggJanitor

06-20-2012

I agree that it's easier to have higher ELO in 3's but generally because more people play 5's. Not saying you're wrong, because I know that a good 3's team + 2 is harder to find then a good 5's team - 2 lol It's just a totally different strategy and gameplay though if you excel at both. I prefer 3's because with a good comp the team fights can be much more organized and the ganks can be a lot more effective. It's just more fun to me and 5's ends up being a lot of luck in my opinion. Because it is more likely that your players are going to **** up if there's 2 more people on the team. A few mistakes early and the games already decided

cGod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Kate upton is queen /praise to achieve ranking

*******http://i.imgur.com/BLNRG.jpg********

SWG ManBearPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

snoop dogg i dont think you understand how elo WORKS (go look up the equation) and you definitely have no idea how to play Olaf, especially because you only play normals on TT.

As for Gold not meaning anything... Your logic is that, since you ALMOST got to gold, gold means nothing? SOUND

SWG PandaMan

06-20-2012

Reminder, this is a forum on Twisted Treeline in regards to 3s, we never said anything about 5s or the comparison. Please keep topics about 3v3 specifically, thanks.

SWG ManBearPanda

06-20-2012

Thank you partner

cGod

06-20-2012

trollumps

SWG ManBearPanda

06-21-2012

Please dont troll the thread botnet this is an AMA

She

06-21-2012

SWG PandaMan

06-21-2012

PNADaS

SWG ManBearPanda

06-21-2012

EDIT also inkey youre a JUNIOR member, you have no authority on here