Gold Ranked Olaf Player AMA :)

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroud Walker

06-20-2012

do you find it worth it to get wriggle's lantern almost every time or just get vamp scepter into some other lifesteal item? How early do you get Warmog's/Frozen Malet, and which do you prefer? I play olaf a lot on TT as well and i want to perfect my strategies. Also ive gotten into the habbit of using Flash/ghost summoners to stay in range of people, what do you use?

NBA

06-20-2012

why are these bronze framed talking like they know something LOL

Isaac Nassimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Again please stop troll commenting -_-

NBA

06-20-2012

dude honestly stop trolling us then. your knowledge is that compared to an average player okay?

buddankkush

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdering View Post
why are these bronze framed talking like they know something LOL
i agree

Isaac Nassimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

To answer your question rushing a lantern is only sometimes worthwhile. If youre top against someone who you need to build some lifesteal, armor, and ad against, I would definitely recommend it. However, Frozen Mallet is your proverbial "Bread and Butter". I would usually recommend boots1 into phage into merc/ninja. If you have lots of early game money it can be useful to build a lantern after your mallet too.

EDIT:
Also, I recommend Ghost+Ignite. Ghost+Ult is insane in team fights and ignite is better for battling than exhaust and has alterior uses. I usually stay away from warmogs on Olaf because it doesn't fit well for him as an early game item, and its not worth it to build late game.

Thank you for that question, I'll admit it was quite difficult to answer have a great day <@)

Axil

06-20-2012

ban olaf lulu win game l0l

jk
ban anyone win game cause you guys bad

SWG PandaMan

06-20-2012

you did, and we won

Isaac Nassimi

06-20-2012

*Twice

Ill admit the first game was pretty close, then you banned Olaf and picked Lulu and we wiped the floor with you. Have a good day sir!

Axil

06-20-2012

i wasnt even in those games wtf

1234567 ... 9