Penta kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

06-19-2012

So this is merely hypothetical. If the other team was to run revive and one person aced them next to that team's fountain, then they all revived and were killed by the same person, would the game give the person a penta kill, or because of the map give them two triple kills? (This is assuming all the kills if on SR would result in a penta.)

Lertan

06-20-2012

I've always been kinda curious about that myself, though never enough to find out. If you're really curious, grab a few friends, and start a custom game.

OG Skywalker

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
So this is merely hypothetical. If the other team was to run revive and one person aced them next to that team's fountain, then they all revived and were killed by the same person, would the game give the person a penta kill, or because of the map give them two triple kills? (This is assuming all the kills if on SR would result in a penta.)
anything above a penta kill is called a legendary kill if thats what ur asking :P

Creation Matrix

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizzent View Post
anything above a penta kill is called a legendary kill if thats what ur asking :P
Reading comprehension skills, acquire some, please. Nowhere in the OP's question is he/she asking about what a kill is referred to after a penta.

TeknoWizard

06-20-2012

Does no one really know?

BluePriest

06-20-2012

It would give them a legendary kill if he killed 6 people. It doesnt matter what the map is. 6 kills in a row = legendary kill.

BioHazardous

06-21-2012

I SHALL COMPLETE THIS REQUEST WITH MY FRIENDS!!! if they actually give two ****s about this...

mathew1714

06-21-2012

i like men

VilheimOfTorm

06-21-2012

I believe it would be a penta kill. My teammate managed a quadra kill in 3v3 ranked before so it only makes sense.

Gizaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

It would be called a penta if you killed 5 in a row regardless of repeats.

After a penta it literally starts calling the kills "legendary kill" and in the chat it refers to it as "an legendary kill".