Unfair to Extremes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaShaft

06-20-2012

We have all seen what has been happening to the servers of Riot in the past few days. It's completely screwed up for me specifically. Last night I tried to join a game and many problems occurred, making me unable to participate in a game. Riot would not let me re-connect to the game, and I remained "afk" for that game.
Today I tried to log on, and guess what? My account is banned for a week because of this situation. thanks Riot, ****-tastic servers you have. I know this is a free, well recognized game, but if you did not patch every 2 weeks, and patched over large periods of time, their would be not as many server issues, due to more troubleshooting before a patch is released.
Why did I get banned because of server issues, I have not had any other problems getting banned before, unless for actual reasons. I have even been banned because I got D/C from a custom game before, it's kinda sad. But at least that is a reason, a poor, pathetic reason, but still one.
Fix this, I'm tired of dealing with bans because of server issues.

getdapumps

06-20-2012

As someone that does a lot of tribunal work I have a few suggestions.
1) Get off the forums and use the appropriate means to have your suspension overturned.
2) Based on your language in general its highly possible you have been reported by teammates or enemies over the last few weeks. I haven't personally suggested to ban someone for a DC, you may want to consider this option.

PandaShaft

06-20-2012

based on my language? the only thing that was ** out was the word: C.r.a.p.
c.r.a.p.-tastic is what I typed, not anything else