Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing Vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Callax

06-20-2012

So I've been playing Vlad for a couple weeks and I am still wondering if I should build Rylai over Deathcap... I've tried both and normally I can't build both in one game so I was just wondering if I should just stick to one or the other.

Careful

06-20-2012

Considering he has no cc's other than his pool, I always get Rylai's first (After hextech). It gives him ap, health, and cc. Unless your team is in need of a hyper carry, then perhaps rush Rabadons.

Akunamatada

06-20-2012

I don't get Scepter at all.

Djinn XI

06-20-2012

boots/3
hextech revolver

Are you fed beyond relief? Go for that large rod -> deathcap if u continue getting fed/farmed
Are you losing/even in cs/getting ganked alot? giants belt -> rylai's

your welcome.

Akrova

06-20-2012

^^^^

i always take warmongs first, but some people do not approve. With all that HP you are in a lane FOREVER and you can turn your belt into a rylai's if needed