When Prop 19 Passes = New Champion: Ganja

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picklesnshakes

08-27-2010

Jason in the new Friday the 13th goes on a killing rampage because kids are messing with his pot crop.

Serious, go watch the movie.

concedes

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse That View Post
Well, could you enlighten me, then? As I said, I'm not really that educated about drugs as a whole.
Weed is virtually never laced. The occurrence of laced marijuana is an extreme abnormality, though D.A.R.E. tactics and 1960's propoganda would like to suggest otherwise.

Nizari

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
I am completely against all drugs, pot is a drug, pot kills, it's not good. People wouldn't just randomly decide to make it illegal.

I personally hope prop 19 does not pass (Assuming that's the one that wants to legalize marijuana).
That's horrible logic, and shows a lack of research and critical thinking. "People wouldn't just randomly make it illegal" yeah, like how voting for a woman was illegal, or how a black person couldn't eat in a white restaurant, or how gay people can't marry...

"Completely against all drugs" so you don't like penicillin, caffeine, anti-depressants, alcohol.... It's less harmful than most, in fact it is physically impossible to take a lethal dose of Marijuana.

EVEN if the state you live in has it legal, you don't have to buy it, use it, or hang around with people who do...
Grow up please. Disagreeing with something on the grounds "people wouldn't just make it randomly illegal" is the logic of 5 year old children. "Mom wouldn't just lie about Santa clause"

Also
Quote:
"pot kills, it's not good"
Is entirely subjective and WRONG. There is not a single recorded case in history, anywhere, of someone dying from pot.
You would have to smoke 680 kilograms in 14 minutes, which is impossible, to take a lethal dose.

Do some research before you limit peoples choice/freedoms, increase the burden on the tax payer (for arresting people for a victimless crime), and spread unsubstantiated lies based on faulty information.

PlaidCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

To be honest I have a much bigger problem with alcohol then I do with pot. I'd rather be with someone who is high then with someone who is drunk, though even people who are just high tend to be ****ing annoying to people who aren't high. The least I ask if that if you are going to get high, go do it with a bunch of other people who plan to do the same thing, I can't stand people who get high and then go out into public and make themselves look like ******s.

Yell0wKing

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by concedes View Post
Weed is virtually never laced. The occurrence of laced marijuana is an extreme abnormality, though D.A.R.E. tactics and 1960's propoganda would like to suggest otherwise.
Oh, D.A.R.E. I was nominated in fifth grade to give a speech for it. Good times. And thanks for informing me otherwise. I'll look more into it.

Happy Campr

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
It's not about that.

People WILL always smoke it, but i completely agree with his post, as long as it's only legal in one state, i don't have to live there.

I am completely against all drugs, pot is a drug, pot kills, it's not good. People wouldn't just randomly decide to make it illegal.

I personally hope prop 19 does not pass (Assuming that's the one that wants to legalize marijuana).
You're uneducated.

Kill The Seals

08-27-2010

Of course weed isn't laced with harder drugs. Why would you put something way more expensive into a dirt-cheap drug and not charge for it?

Layotees

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaidCactus View Post
To be honest I have a much bigger problem with alcohol then I do with pot. I'd rather be with someone who is high then with someone who is drunk, though even people who are just high tend to be ****ing annoying to people who aren't high. The least I ask if that if you are going to get high, go do it with a bunch of other people who plan to do the same thing, I can't stand people who get high and then go out into public and make themselves look like ******s.
The funny thing is, doing this with alcohol is illegal.

RitualFamine

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
I'm not saying it's healthy for you and I could care less about it's supposed medical benefits, it's the fact that alcohol and tobacco are more harmful to an individual and alcohol is more harmful to society.

It being illegal achieves what? Police man power being tied up in dealing with non violent criminals. Tax payers paying $60,000 a year for them to be held in jail, plus the cost of the enforcement. Gives money/power to gangs, just like when alcohol was illegal.

But hey, at least you can still get drunk, drive, crash, beat your wife, destroy property, start fights, yell obnoxiously and vomit everywhere. THAT'S COOL MAN.

Yet I haven't actually seen a single good argument against marijuana. The only repeated ones are based on lies, either that people heard from someone else, or that they just make it up. Like "pot kills" or "it's a gateway drug"... lol. .
Like I said, that argument is no better than a child saying to their parent "BUT BILLY GOT AN F AND HIS PARENTS WEREN'T MAD, SO ITS OK THAT I GOT A B"
It's stupid. You're treating it as if there is some sort of boundary that if x is allowed, everything you deem less harmful must be allowed. One poor choice/habit that should be corrected doesn't mean that starting another less bad habit should be ok. I have a habit of rubbing against people on the bus, so I might as well start biting my nails because it's not as bad as rubbing against people.

Your last part makes no sense. You can't do those things. Might as well make the argument that guns cars shouldn't be allowed because people do bad, illegal things when using them.

GewdJab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Kudos to Boreall on some Grade-A trolling.

If this wasn't a troll, I have lost what little faith I had in the American education system.