When Prop 19 Passes = New Champion: Ganja

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skizbot

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
pot kills
I was kind of ignoring this thread but...pot kills? How the hell can you be that uneducated?

Yell0wKing

08-27-2010

Meh, I'm not really a fan of drugs, but I don't really care if other people want to smoke marijuana. It's their choice. I'm cool with it either way.

Layotees

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse That View Post
Meh, I'm not really a fan of drugs, but I don't really care if other people want to smoke marijuana. It's their choice. I'm cool with it either way.
Congratulations on having a legitimate understanding of american ideals.

Yell0wKing

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizbot View Post
I was kind of ignoring this thread but...pot kills? How the hell can you be that uneducated?
Well, I may or may not be correct on this since I'm not necessarily a drug expert, but I thought a lot of pot nowadays is laced with stuff like meth, and he could be referring to that.

Bainemo

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
Congratulations on having a legitimate understanding of american ideals.
I'm against anything that makes people even stupider than they already are

The last thing I need is more idiots to deal with

skizbot

08-27-2010

Quote:
Well, I may or may not be correct on this since I'm not necessarily a drug expert, but I thought a lot of pot nowadays is laced with stuff like meth, and he could be referring to that.

I dont think you know what you are saying.

Yell0wKing

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizbot View Post
I dont think you know what you are saying.
Well, could you enlighten me, then? As I said, I'm not really that educated about drugs as a whole.

Tatatee

08-27-2010

itt 13 year olds that just got out of their "life skills" class in middle school say "HEY GUIZ POT KILLZ". "iT'S NOT LIKE THEY WOULD J UST MAKE IT ILLEGAL FOR NO REASON, THE GOVERNMENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT, DONT QUESETION ANYTHING!!!111ONE!!!."

lets give a big ffffff**** you to these little guys and hope they figure it out sooner or later.. Brb gonna take bong rips to the face............

bro

Layotees

08-27-2010

Quote:
Which is 100% an issue of it being an illegal substance, as can be seen by this not being something you'd think of when someone mentions cigarettes.

Ferisar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatatee View Post
itt 13 year olds that just got out of their "life skills" class in middle school say "HEY GUIZ POT KILLZ". "iT'S NOT LIKE THEY WOULD J UST MAKE IT ILLEGAL FOR NO REASON, THE GOVERNMENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT, DONT QUESETION ANYTHING!!!111ONE!!!."

lets give a big ffffff**** you to these little guys and hope they figure it out sooner or later.. Brb gonna take bong rips to the face............

bro
Great logic. Personal insults sprinkled on top of stereotypical stupidity. It's almost like you fall into your own demographic.

Almost.