When Prop 19 Passes = New Champion: Ganja

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bainemo

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
So where's the counter proposition to make alcohol illegal again? Oh wait; they already did that almost a century ago. And rescinded it because it was stupid. Also probably a ploy to keep research into alcohol based car engines from weakening oil.
Honestly, I would have absolutely no problem with prohibition

I realize most anti-pot guys also drink, making them hypocrites, but I'm lucid and fancy free

Tzayad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHardt View Post
In addition to the movement speed slow, it also causes enemy champions to become stoned.
to death... owait.

Picklesnshakes

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzayad View Post
to death... owait.
You're in the wrong thread. Skills relating to Mary Magdalene are on page 2.

Ferisar

08-27-2010

Oh god not another marijuana argument on the internet
I HAVEN'T HEARD ENOUGH OF THOSE, NO SIR

Holy Malevolence

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
No just a buff to smoke screen (Twilight Shroud)
Make it effect allies?

The Mighty Raeli

08-27-2010

yo yo

yo

yo

yo..

POT KILLS

Fatter Magician

08-27-2010

Dont feed the trolls.

Yes on 19

Naminator

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damendar View Post
The only thing that got anyones' ire up was the comment that pot kills. Nope. No, it doesn't. It's likely the safest mind altering substance in common usage.

Alcohol? Not so much. Despite its legality, -that- is a drug that actually kills. Quite commonly, actually.

It's misrepresentations like 'pot kills' that tend to piss off the pro-legalization folks; quite rightly, because it's factually untrue.
WOOOOOAHHH buddy, calm down there, there is no need to go that far and start pointing out facts and truths that are based on reality. Some people around here will start bleeding out of their eyeballs.

LordMcHash

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaidCactus View Post
I've just never understood why people would ever want to get high/drunk. If you have to be in altered state of mind to have fun/feel good then something is wrong.

haha downvoted already for stating something that is essentially true.
Which is exactly why I smoke weed in the first place.

Because there is something terribly wrong.

Just on a side note... Remember back during the days of WWII when the slogan was "HEMP FOR VICTORY"? Well what happened after that? Did the timber industry feel threatened by the more refined products hemp could produce to compete with them? Was the abrupt shift in policy the result of rich fat cats with political ties? I don't know.

What I do know, is that many of the "facts" about marijuana "being harmful" for you were gathered from a "study" done during the 1970s at Tulane University... in this "study" "scientists" suffocated rhesus monkeys and then concluded that marijuana was causing brain damage.

You can look up the facts if it pleases you... but I would rather live in a zombieland of pot smokers then hang around people that have been drinking for a single night.

VMan7

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
It's not about that.

People WILL always smoke it, but i completely agree with his post, as long as it's only legal in one state, i don't have to live there.

I am completely against all drugs, pot is a drug, pot kills, it's not good. People wouldn't just randomly decide to make it illegal.

I personally hope prop 19 does not pass (Assuming that's the one that wants to legalize marijuana).
I like people like this, shows how ignorant people can be.