When Prop 19 Passes = New Champion: Ganja

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimslice

08-27-2010

Am I right or am I right?

edit: based on votes, I have a whole new perspective on the LoL forum demographic... disappointing.

AlexHardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

I don't know what to think of this. I will wait for people to downvote you or upvote you and then follow suite.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-27-2010

No just a buff to smoke screen (Twilight Shroud)

Enct

08-27-2010

I hope marijuana will only ever be legal in one state. That way I can just never live there.

WoodenPerfection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Legal or not people will smoke it.

AlexHardt

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
No just a buff to smoke screen (Twilight Shroud)
In addition to the movement speed slow, it also causes enemy champions to become stoned.

Boreall

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPerfection View Post
Legal or not people will smoke it.
It's not about that.

People WILL always smoke it, but i completely agree with his post, as long as it's only legal in one state, i don't have to live there.

I am completely against all drugs, pot is a drug, pot kills, it's not good. People wouldn't just randomly decide to make it illegal.

I personally hope prop 19 does not pass (Assuming that's the one that wants to legalize marijuana).

MotherofMercy

08-27-2010

Viva la mota!

shango11

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
It's not about that.

People WILL always smoke it, but i completely agree with his post, as long as it's only legal in one state, i don't have to live there.

I am completely against all drugs, pot is a drug, pot kills, it's not good. People wouldn't just randomly decide to make it illegal.

I personally hope prop 19 does not pass (Assuming that's the one that wants to legalize marijuana).
Cant be worst than smoking or drinking......even eating fast food is worst so yeah....

Lyov

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreall View Post
It's not about that.

DID I REALLY JUST READ "pot kills"?

I'm seriously giving up on all life as I read the amount of crying and stupidity this forum has to offer.

1234511 ... 18