About Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haxzors

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naedox View Post
More power to you then. But baiting is hard since most people know the old "hide in a bush and wait for the enemy to come and Crowstorm the *** out of him" trick. It's the oldest trick in the book. A very OLD book.
I don't every bait for crow because as you said it never works. I bait for other champs with good burst. The only time I have every been able to pull a crow from the brush thing is if I come to a fight already in progress.

Elinke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

you're moron...

fid's w is stronger than veig's ult except the bonus dmg by ap.

w ap ratio = 2.25
r ap ratio = 2.25

just about dmg, he has really high dmg.

about passive, theres so much passive that more bad than fid's. ie.eve's passive.

Forsaken Evil

06-20-2012

Uhm... either you dont know how to play fiddle or you only see bad fiddles but hes very good. His moves combo off and can kill carrys very easily. All you have to do is fear and tether someone and you deal a good chunk of their hp or ult and fear and kill ad carries. His silence is great to throw right before a team fight has started making everyone on there team unable to do much within the first few seconds. Everything about him is solid. His passive is super good too if your team deals magic damage then your helping ur team with your passive how is that not good?

Pluss he is an amazing jungle he can jungle without even a leash because his life tether is so strong. Due to that he can solo dragon and it take very early its horrifying. Fiddle is very good.

PineTreePlz

06-20-2012

Find a good wall thats not warded bait a team fight on the other side of the wall fiddle ulti over the wall zonyahs ACE.

Glebov

06-20-2012

yeah, i agree a little, he needs a buff badly, however he's fun to play, as long as you communicate with your lane-mate, perhaps through skype. of course, i bought the spectral skin so i kinda have to make it work.

"Let's be friends forEVER"

normantran25

06-20-2012

fiddle is alright ok stop talking smack noob