About Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naedox

06-20-2012

Alright, so as much as I hate getting into a rage and completely ***** about something, BUT KNOW THIS!

FIDDLESTICKS IS THE WORST CHAMPION THAT RIOT GAMES HAS EVER PUBLISHED!!!

You will NOT find a champion as bad as this one. I can even back this up with a few very reasonable statements.

1. Assuming no items, he only gets about 70.5 armor, which is probably the lowest I've ever seen. I'm not kidding, it puts Zilean to shame. So no tankiness there

2. His passive reduces his enemy's magic resist by 10. What kind of passive is that!? Just slap on a Negatron Cloak and you'll be fine!

3. NONE of his abilities scale with HALF of his ability power. All of them are given bonus power equal to 45% of his Ability Power. There goes his burst.

4. His ability ranges require you to get in close to be effective. In fact, SO close that you'll be left vulnerable during the channeling of his Drain. Just gank him and you'll shut up him down!

5. While he can be played a jungler- oh wait, HE CAN'T!! Because he's SO **** squishy, even MINIONS can 1hko him. That may be me exaggerating, but you CANNOT deny the fact that he's squishy.

This list goes on and I won't waste your time any longer. Some of you, and by some of you, I mean ALOT of you will deny this to the most extreme degree, but if you think Fiddlesticks is good and you love him, then that's perfectly fine. You show me some footage of how OP Fiddlesticks is and I'll take back everything I said about him.

King Kappa

06-20-2012

Fiddle being OP.

You can play him as support and his ability to help the lane accept ganks is crazy. His teamfights are amazing, crowstorm hits like a bus.

His mid lane isn't bad, you level drain first and it gives you all the sustain anyone could ever need and makes him a great 1v1 as long as he can sustain that lifesteal. Evelyn is the worst champion ever, we all know that.

FG5 Bdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I went 26/3 on my friends lvl 29 account yesterday. Hes very good before people ward.

Naedox

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sīmba View Post
Fiddle being OP.

You can play him as support and his ability to help the lane accept ganks is crazy. His teamfights are amazing, crowstorm hits like a bus.

His mid lane isn't bad, you level drain first and it gives you all the sustain anyone could ever need and makes him a great 1v1 as long as he can sustain that lifesteal. Evelyn is the worst champion ever, we all know that.
But that's impossible!! Fiddlesticks should make Evelynn look OP! There's NO way Fiddle can do THAT much burst damage! It's impossible!

thefunkyphresh

06-20-2012

Drain the jungle creeps. You take no damage. Minions do. Problems solved.

As for scaling, Wind can hit the same target multiple times, so the scaling is potentially several times higher. Drain's .45 scaling is per second, so the total damage scaling is several times higher.

Naedox

06-20-2012

You know, in hindsight, maybe playing him on the Proving Grounds wasn't such a good idea.

Windriker

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naedox View Post
Alright, so as much as I hate getting into a rage and completely ***** about something, BUT KNOW THIS!

FIDDLESTICKS IS THE WORST CHAMPION THAT RIOT GAMES HAS EVER PUBLISHED!!!

You will NOT find a champion as bad as this one. I can even back this up with a few very reasonable statements.

1. Assuming no items, he only gets about 70.5 armor, which is probably the lowest I've ever seen. I'm not kidding, it puts Zilean to shame. So no tankiness there

2. His passive reduces his enemy's magic resist by 10. What kind of passive is that!? Just slap on a Negatron Cloak and you'll be fine!

3. NONE of his abilities scale with HALF of his ability power. All of them are given bonus power equal to 45% of his Ability Power. There goes his burst.

4. His ability ranges require you to get in close to be effective. In fact, SO close that you'll be left vulnerable during the channeling of his Drain. Just gank him and you'll shut up him down!

5. While he can be played a jungler- oh wait, HE CAN'T!! Because he's SO **** squishy, even MINIONS can 1hko him. That may be me exaggerating, but you CANNOT deny the fact that he's squishy.

This list goes on and I won't waste your time any longer. Some of you, and by some of you, I mean ALOT of you will deny this to the most extreme degree, but if you think Fiddlesticks is good and you love him, then that's perfectly fine. You show me some footage of how OP Fiddlesticks is and I'll take back everything I said about him.
ok so i was extremly upset by the login servers and it pretty ruined my day then i read this, a slight smile started to creep into my cheeks when i read "he cant be played as a jungler" i said to myself "while i normally DESPISE junglers, ive seen fiddles jungle well" i laughed my ass off reading the rest of the post because ive personally owned the **** out of people with fiddlesticks, imo every champ is op to every other champ in a way thats the fun part of this game....think about it?. lets say Darius goes up against ashe and catches her alone pulls her in dead right? ok well turn the tables and have a leblanc blow up darius? eatheir way everyone counters everyone but ty for saying fiddles is the worst champ ever cuz i got a massive laugh out of this

Haxzors

06-20-2012

I have been playing fiddle and I love him. Granted I have to play more defensively if I am by myself but done right he can be very hard to take down 1v1.

He was never meant to be a tank, and should never be used as one. You want to play a tank there are tank champs.

Granted his passive is not that great, however at the start of a match it is very powerful. Also due to his fear I don't think he should be given a stronger passive.

He is not meant to be a burst class. He is meant to control and do pop shots and run. The fact is that his range attacks can reach much farther than most due to it being able to travel through multiple people to hit the target intended. I don't know how many times I've got someone low due to minions being by someone and chaining through them to the intended target. Crow is alot of burst BTW and can do significant damage if done correctly.

Again playing fiddle correctly would mean you never get close to anyone unless you got a fear ready to throw out. Use range attack chaining off targets until the person gets low enough that a fear + crow/life will finish.

Only one I might actually agree with you on, but only because I find jung boring so I don't do it.

If you want to play fiddle either do so with the intent of taking pop shots and running or playing as bait for a teammate. Baiting is one of the greatest things fiddle can do with fear being so strong and a silence to boot.

Naedox

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windriker View Post
ok so i was extremly upset by the login servers and it pretty ruined my day then i read this, a slight smile started to creep into my cheeks when i read "he cant be played as a jungler" i said to myself "while i normally DESPISE junglers, ive seen fiddles jungle well" i laughed my ass off reading the rest of the post because ive personally owned the **** out of people with fiddlesticks, imo every champ is op to every other champ in a way thats the fun part of this game....think about it?. lets say Darius goes up against ashe and catches her alone pulls her in dead right? ok well turn the tables and have a leblanc blow up darius? eatheir way everyone counters everyone but ty for saying fiddles is the worst champ ever cuz i got a massive laugh out of this
And I did this out of pure rage by losing 3/11 with him. On the Proving Grounds...where he sucks...LOOK BEHIND YOU! A BALD EAGLE WITH A MUSTACHE!!

Naedox

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxzors View Post
I have been playing fiddle and I love him. Granted I have to play more defensively if I am by myself but done right he can be very hard to take down 1v1.

He was never meant to be a tank, and should never be used as one. You want to play a tank there are tank champs.

Granted his passive is not that great, however at the start of a match it is very powerful. Also due to his fear I don't think he should be given a stronger passive.

He is not meant to be a burst class. He is meant to control and do pop shots and run. The fact is that his range attacks can reach much farther than most due to it being able to travel through multiple people to hit the target intended. I don't know how many times I've got someone low due to minions being by someone and chaining through them to the intended target. Crow is alot of burst BTW and can do significant damage if done correctly.

Again playing fiddle correctly would mean you never get close to anyone unless you got a fear ready to throw out. Use range attack chaining off targets until the person gets low enough that a fear + crow/life will finish.

Only one I might actually agree with you on, but only because I find jung boring so I don't do it.

If you want to play fiddle either do so with the intent of taking pop shots and running or playing as bait for a teammate. Baiting is one of the greatest things fiddle can do with fear being so strong and a silence to boot.
More power to you then. But baiting is hard since most people know the old "hide in a bush and wait for the enemy to come and Crowstorm the *** out of him" trick. It's the oldest trick in the book. A very OLD book.