WTF riot bushes are so OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CS RaiL

08-27-2010

I swear the Bush has different abilities every game.

Phinsmyth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

K so i was liek chasing some dood in a game once, and he jumped into a a bush so i folod him in and all his teammates popped up out of nowere and killeded me. well played, bush, well played.

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2010

dis one time i was taking a stroll thru da jungle and like i walked into a tall brush and like a wave of fire a snow storm the ground shooked and knocked me in da air and then there was blood on teh floor tuu....and den a tornado knocked me up and then i died.

y 4 brush = captain planet

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2010

This thread delivered. I am still lol'ing.

chaito

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T View Post
dis one time i was taking a stroll thru da jungle and like i walked into a tall brush and like a wave of fire a snow storm the ground shooked and knocked me in da air and then there was blood on teh floor tuu....and den a tornado knocked me up and then i died.

y 4 brush = captain planet
okay this is funny XD

Krathalos

08-27-2010

I ha-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Picknacker

08-27-2010

^ = Fiddlesticks?

fredyybob

08-27-2010

Troll much?

SexualHarrasadar

08-27-2010

Nao bushes eben have giant hand that grab u and pull u inside it and omnomnomnomnom u

Bushes r OP nerf plox nao!

Pwnacus Maximus

08-28-2010

lik wun tiem i was going to baron and i walked into a bush and i got fearded for 14354 seconds and died from random jack in the boxes!

BUSHES CANT MAKE JACK IN THE BOXES NERF BUSHES RIOT!!!