Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WTF riot bushes are so OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CS RaiL

08-27-2010

I swear the Bush has different abilities every game.

Phinsmyth

08-27-2010

K so i was liek chasing some dood in a game once, and he jumped into a a bush so i folod him in and all his teammates popped up out of nowere and killeded me. well played, bush, well played.

S T

Recruiter

08-27-2010

dis one time i was taking a stroll thru da jungle and like i walked into a tall brush and like a wave of fire a snow storm the ground shooked and knocked me in da air and then there was blood on teh floor tuu....and den a tornado knocked me up and then i died.

y 4 brush = captain planet

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2010

This thread delivered. I am still lol'ing.

chaito

08-27-2010

Quote:
S T:
dis one time i was taking a stroll thru da jungle and like i walked into a tall brush and like a wave of fire a snow storm the ground shooked and knocked me in da air and then there was blood on teh floor tuu....and den a tornado knocked me up and then i died.

y 4 brush = captain planet

okay this is funny XD

Krathalos

08-27-2010

I ha-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Picknacker

08-27-2010

^ = Fiddlesticks?

fredyybob

08-27-2010

Troll much?

SexualHarrasadar

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Nao bushes eben have giant hand that grab u and pull u inside it and omnomnomnomnom u

Bushes r OP nerf plox nao!

Pwnacus Maximus

08-28-2010

lik wun tiem i was going to baron and i walked into a bush and i got fearded for 14354 seconds and died from random jack in the boxes!

BUSHES CANT MAKE JACK IN THE BOXES NERF BUSHES RIOT!!!