Duo queue anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Kappa

06-20-2012

Since I end up with sub par players almost every game, I'm in need of a duo queue.

I main jungle for the most part, I can play Alistar, Hecarim, J4, Lee Sin, Kayle, Nocturne, Olaf, Shyvana and Skarner in the jungle and I do well with all of them.

If I end up getting one of those junglers that I know is going to feed, I go AP mid as either Galio, Xerath, Kassadin, Mordekaiser or Vlad.

I support as Alistar, Sona and Soraka but it's hard to carry games from the support role.

I can top as Vlad, Mordekaiser, Galio, Volibear, Nasus and Shyvana.

I like to think I'm somewhat versatile but I have the most flexibility in the jungle and I tend to pick what the team needs or what can shut down someone on the enemy team.

Anyone else want to play?

Seuche911

06-20-2012

Message me ingame, I normally solo que and carry as a jungler, but since you say your good at it, jungle away;p

King Kappa

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuche911 View Post
Message me ingame, I normally solo que and carry as a jungler, but since you say your good at it, jungle away;p
As soon as I can get logged in, position in queue : 20000. Wait time : Calculating.

Seuche911

06-20-2012

It's probably going to say 1 or more hours in que but it shouldn't take longer then 30-45minutes.