Custom Categorized Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaoZi

06-20-2012

This idea came up when I was mulling through my list of over 50 champions when it dawned on me that it would be pretty helpful if I could filter these champions by their roles and other things. The other thing was being able to select groups of champions that I use and put them into tabs on champ select. For example:

I want to play Jungler and would like to see all the champs I would jungle with or could possibly jungle with during my selection. I would click a tab above the champion list and it would switch over to a special list I made on my profile showing my junglers. Then I could have more tabs for other selections of champions iv'e put into those groups.

It's probably nothing more than a harmless gimmick, but maybe it could help out people that want to sort their champ select list in their own ways.

xl Harbinger lx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

While I could see why you would want this, it's not something that would take priority over balancing and patching, it would have to be more of a "side" addition, something they could work on doing while not working on patches, skins, etc. The limits for jungeling now a days are fairly small. It's honestly fairly common sense who would be a good jungler by the time you have some veteran status in the game. Experimentation is one of the best things about this game, there are many ways to play everyone, effective or ineffective, it is up to the players to find that out.

The Search bar does a fairly good job of filtering champions by letters and names. So like I said earlier, this is something that will happen over time (probably), rather than on a dime "We need this ASAP" case.

Edit: I neglected to address the other types of champions, you can see the strengths and weaknesses of these champions before matches, and see who you may or may not want to play as, I think the idea is great! Just not something that will be done, it would be such a problem if Riot made something convenient for us.

ne44to

06-20-2012

^I would bet they have different departments for different aspects of the game.