Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Amazing Wait!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Pi

06-20-2012

I've got the same thing only its 1 hr 30 minutes

Weebus

Recruiter

06-20-2012

I just waited 2 hours and it gave me an "Invalid username/password combination" AFTER it completed. Really?

TheMeanKing

06-20-2012

i have 2 hours still left, Riot pls fix that

Krackan

06-20-2012

I'd just like some kind of "we will be down until x time" msg so I stop trying to figure out if I'm having a problem I can fix

Xetroff

06-20-2012

I had a 6 hour wait then canceled and re logged in and it turned into 18mins. Honestly this server login position stuff is messed up and isn't even fair. My god. Riot makes thousands per week and can't even make a good server client. Da Fuq. Runescape is a web-browsing game and Jagex is by far better at keeping their 139 servers up then Riot is keeping 1 up.

Pathetic.

Perplx DigitehK

06-20-2012

Sounds like Riot needs to take their massive profits and grab about 100 more servers :P Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit or maybe not enough, but as a network tech with a degree, we were always taught that a 75% baseline (when the max average server use during peak hour reaches 75%) means it's time for a server upgrade/increase.

You guys are obviously at about 125-150% maximum capacity and this is simply unacceptable, as many of us are paying customers, and we all pay for your life style, it's time to pay for ours ;]

Any and all users for this game must be able to login and play 99.999% of the time.

RIOT! you need to upgrade ASAP.