The Amazing Wait!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xl Harbinger lx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

So, while I enjoy playing League of Legends with a friends and such, I find it hard to believe that right now, I have to wait an entire hour to get in? While I understand a great sum of people are logging in right after bug fixes and what not, but this is starting to get ridiculous. This is the absolute LONGEST time I've ever had to wait for entry into the game. While this may or may not be the place for my whining, it is still frustrating, either way. Riot, I'm not sure whether it's accurate or not, but good lord cut this down! If it is accurate, well, this was a good vent then

Goramz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I have to wait 3+ hours

Hijinks

06-20-2012

at least y'all have an approx wait time, mine has been calculating since the server came back up.

Tapley

06-20-2012

is anyone getting in?

ahwlfdl11

06-20-2012

sigh! seriously, it's not even calculating.

PiltOverProphet

06-20-2012

riot whats goiong on???? i have 3 hr and 48 mins wait... on a tuesday.... at 1 in the afternoon? really??

Explicitzee

06-20-2012

4 hours for me -.-.. FIX

Gotthatflame

06-20-2012

RIOT FIX YOUR ****! You knw mad people are playing this game now so expand your servers or whatever the **** you got to do so us ppl that been playin this **** since the beginning can log on. Im not waitin no ****in hour to log on. Time to bring that xbox back into commision

GodEater

06-20-2012

WTH is happening riot.....?

Watersmith

06-20-2012

1 hour and 1 minute until I can play!

I wonder if Riot isn't earning enough to be able to upgrade their servers or purchase more to share the load?