Vayne is just so weak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malefactio

06-20-2012

Not everyone can play like Doublelift and it's true that Vayne lacks both the sustain in lane and poking potential like other carries

Buff her early stats, especially health
Passive: Nerf wasn't even neccassary, it's not like Vayne is moving at 600 speed making it impossible for people to get away from her
Tumble: please make the animation faster
Silver Bolt: nothing to QQ about
Condam: nothing to QQ about
Final Hour: Movement speed wasn't even considered OP, I don't even care about the .5 sec stealth time but please make the movement the way it was

RanmanReloaded

06-20-2012

Vayne is possibly the best carry in the game, especially late.

What are you talking about?

TeknoWizard

06-20-2012

Naw. Her lane phase sucks in return for a god-like late game. Seems an equal trade off.

Jooge

06-20-2012

Naw. <3 Vayne. Favorite ADC.

ICastShadows

06-20-2012

Vayne is a hyper-carry from what i understand. It would too Op to have a strong early game with such potential for an absolute monsterous late game. A fed vayne can literally 1v5 a team. So theres a trade-off. You have to be very careful early game, and basicly play at a disadvantage to other carries, in order to get that hyper-carry late game. It seems fair to me. I don't play her outside of free week. When I do though I just really focus on farm and not dieing, the painfull early game is made up for by 4 shoting shen at the 35 min mark

King Kappa

06-20-2012

Vayne is a hyper carry, her early game is meh, her mid game is alright, her late game wins games. Similar to tristana, strong early, weak mid, godly late. The carries all fall off somewhere and it's generally early game. Unless you're ezreal who falls off late game.

Seuche911

06-20-2012

Overall with her dps and mobility she has the potential of being the best carry in my opinion. The only down part to her is her ridiculously horrible early lane phase, the only way to get through this is if your support can keep them off you so you can farm, or manage to catch the enemy making a mistake

-Seuche911

Malefactio

06-20-2012

inb4 all 'Vayne is Godlike lategame'

In theory, Vayne should be stomping on everyone after 30 min mark - doesn't seem to be the case
https://elobuff.com/events/2012-mlg-anaheim/champions
^now that, go look up Vayne on the bottom

Handsome Diusus

06-20-2012

I do just fine with Vayne in early snagging few kills but again, I'm not level 30 yet.

mwang

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Yeah Vayne is a good carry just look for a support champ to babysit you .-.