Smite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ANGEL0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I know you guys are bored. So am I. So while the LOL server is down you guys should check out smite.

Instead of champions, you play as GODS. Zeus, Hades, Ra, Odin, Artemis are some of my favorites. The game is still in its beta stage but I can already tell that this game is going to be a hit. The mechanics are pretty much the same as that of LoL. The objective is to kill the other team's Minotaur, the game's version of the Nexus. What's cool is that the Nexus in this game fights back and actually hurts if you solo it. There are 3 lanes and 2 turrets per lane and you need to kill the Phoenix (inhibitor) before you can face the final boss, the Minotaur.

Its really fun and it provides a refreshing take on MOBA gaming. Reminds me alot of LoL+WoW combined. Also, you cannot talk to the enemy team here so there is little to no flaming at all.

Register and Download the game here:
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi..._source=Liquid

heres a tutorial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Uox...layer_embedded

youre going to need a beta key though so check out their subreddit and you'll find alot of people that are giving away free keys.
http://www.reddit.com/r/smite
Definitely worth checking out

ps. i dont know if this is allowed here but I just wanted to let the community know about this game.

ANGEL0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

nobody?

Canadían

06-20-2012

People do not go onto the LoL forums looking for other games.

TeknoWizard

06-20-2012

I'm waiting for a key. It looks intriguing.

Eagle X D

06-20-2012

i will check this out... but i really dont think riot will enjoy this being posted on their site.

ANGEL0

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I'm waiting for a key. It looks intriguing.
its really fun. im on right now.

JRiMi

06-20-2012

Can't resist saying that the entire games existence is just a summoner spell in league lol. But seriously it sounds cool I may have to check it out.

Eagle X D

06-20-2012

can u send me a key <3 pleaseee

Eagle X D

06-20-2012

Yes got a key!!!

ANGEL0

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle X D View Post
Yes got a key!!!
sweet!