Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do u want more from Riot at the moment

New and better skins 3 10.71%
Champion models rework 2 7.14%
Eve buffs 10 35.71%
A new map 13 46.43%
Voters 28 .

[poll] what do u expect more from Riot at this moment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LimonadaKiller

06-20-2012

Want to see what players want more. New and better skins, champion models rework, evellyn buffs or a new map

Menth

06-20-2012

be able to ranked in solo/duo/team in 3v3 map!!!!!!!! and stop sayin its not balanced.....it
will be possible!!!!!!!!!!

I Chacko I

06-20-2012

New maps

Neosn

06-21-2012

How about normal draft mode? Yeah... I know, I must be crazy for thinking that's a good idea.

Mavrik V

Recruiter

06-21-2012

I expect all of the above, and for them to acknowledge Twisted Treeline even exists. Back when DOTA was at its prime, individuals were creating new maps weekly (that's one every 7 days). Yet a company of over 100 people seem to only be capable of creating 1 map per year (that's one map every 365 days). Riot's failure is mind numbing, and that's me being as nice as possible.

Alex8

06-21-2012

I seriously am getting bored of the maps and dominion is a game I dont like. I really think they should make a ffa map.

Axil

Recruiter

06-21-2012

Skins are amazing now
Rework is nice
PLS EVE
Why do you want new maps? So riot can forget about them too?