Most Underrated Champions in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prodominate

06-20-2012

Galio and his ulti is really underrated....A tank that initiates then goes to a complete ranged role isn't vital to the team as say Amumu and Galio's ulti can be interrupted...but he packs a punch and counters almost all AP mids in the game during laning phase...

MastaGW3

06-21-2012

Thanks for all the insight... I guess I'm not your average newbie player then if he's one of the Champs that I love to play. He's actually how I saved up to buy Malzahar, who is another champ I don't see used much..

"Oh, and also, remember that a lot of the pricier heroes (4800+) are going to be more uncommon at lower levels; once you get to 30 you'll see a lot more of em running around."

That could be why though, I had to save up for a good couple of days before I was able to afford him.

Maafisto

06-21-2012

Zilean is also a great nuke/ caster

I play him more this way and can rack up 15 , 20 kills a game.... I think he's better as a nuker than a support to be honest

Fat Mchugelarge

06-21-2012

Ad twisted fate. Carries just as well as any normal carry late game from what I seen in rank games.

Akahukaji

06-21-2012

Karma, sivir,

Jubbeh

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by O1din View Post
Zilean isn't actually that underated i think. I've seen alot of people play him, he's an amazing support and super annoying bot lane. Your only lvl 17 going on 18, i think its too early for you to declare him underrated.
I'd say he was an underrated champ I never see him in ranked play and like you said he's not a bad support (I wouldn't say he was amazing) but i'd call him underrated.

Jubbeh

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezdemonia View Post
Galio and his ulti is really underrated....A tank that initiates then goes to a complete ranged role isn't vital to the team as say Amumu and Galio's ulti can be interrupted...but he packs a punch and counters almost all AP mids in the game during laning phase...
I wouldn't call Galio underrated i don't see him in lower elo play but in higher ranked I see him all the time.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Vladimir, only seen twice in my life, incredbly annoying, i was playing as yi

FaithVsFate

06-22-2012

Malz. Just bought him recently and dominate mid. (Level 21) and I RARELY see any Malz's. Just Swains and Ashes. Can't wait to play ranked. I feel like I have so much more to learn :3

julianjuvenile

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoKal NiL View Post
Believe it or not, I think one of the best mids / off supports is heimerdinger. His rockets do 600 damage each, late game and you can spam. He has a stun and he has 2 turrets. Plus his ult makes slow damage for his turrets and increases their attack speed During you ult your stun grenade moves faster and you can shoot 5 rockets instead of 3. He is extremely annoying and he can spam the **** out of you with his turrets. He is the best mid farmer because he has 2 turrets and his auto attack shooting at minions at minions. But yet every one hates him and thinks he sucks.
because turrets can die to aoe, or in two hits from autos from someone with some ad.
his stun is only a stun if hit just right.
his rockets can be blocked by unintended targets. including minions.