Service stability - our number one priority.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Earthwarder

08-31-2010

The effort you put in to making the game experience better for us with a game thats 100% free is truly amazing. Thanks a lot riot games, I <3 u all. Besides... in WoW - the servers are sometimes down all day... and I use to pay for that ****.

Jigs10101

09-01-2010

keep up the good work i know the team will successful solving these problems

more power riot

xFrozx

09-02-2010

since the latest update,we are having difficulty in playing LoL which was caused by massive lagness.after the champion selection,we are having problems in summoning our champ.our wireless ping show a stable indication,but the game ping show the opposite.i hope you guys can look into our problems and fixed it as soon as possible.Thx

TheClaw907

09-02-2010

Hye guys i have a problem with the server connection here in ASIAN..the thing that confuses me was during the loading a.k.a summoning my ping/connection shows 999 however my connection while i was surfing seems otherwise..

CockroachWarrior

09-02-2010

roach here, in every game I hit there's a few sec delay. My ping connection is stable but the number shows the opposite in game! I had no problem before but now I'm in pain! Help me please! What is the problem here?!

*just in case if you guys need it*

Anbesol

09-02-2010

Tons of server-side lag during games. Most annoying is being hit by a slew of minions and by the time you realize it you are already dead.

StarcraftGhost

09-02-2010

just another among hundreds.... Thanks, we all know that your tech team is working diligently. we love the game, and the new content is amazing, will be great to play it stably.

FrankieBrowns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2010

hmm Queue down 2 hrs before scheduled downtime... Server status busy... only Practice games playable and they're laggy in themselves..

I was really hoping you meant it when you started this topic. This game is great the only thing wrong is the server stability Not even a reason given in the Server Status forum

chinadude1

09-03-2010

riot you probably already know it but i want to say it again...
the game is good and is fun but the stability of the PVP.net Client is horrible!
most of the day when i try to login to the client i get 3 unknown errors with Timeout
every once in a while it logins and shows my stats but the chat wont connect and i get an unknown error... and sometimes when the chat do connect i try to enter and view my profile and get 2 unknown errors! this is really annoying! i live in the middle east and i've tried to work with the EU client and the US client... (maybe they are the same... dont know)
anyway this happens to A LOT of people and i mean a lot! just enter the Help & Support section you can find dozens of post about it that are even 3-4 month old!!

Chucrutty

09-10-2010

Hy that is really good but i have a question after this last upgrade my games are not working any more all games i tryed too play was crashed? Some one can answer why?

Sorry about my English, i am from Brazil.

My email Raphacury@hotmail.com

if some one know how to FIX it send me a email!!!