Service stability - our number one priority.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MethoDMaNmk

08-29-2010

Tryndamore rocks, All who want Tryndamore for president and to scream all day in Endless Rage thumbs up xD

Okay, jokes aside, this feedback on the problems that happened this week is great. Its good news to hear that Riot games really thinks about us and works hard to resolve their server problems so we can have an amazing FREE fun gaming. Love you RIOT and keep up the good work.

Extravaganja

08-29-2010

Thank you very much and thanks for trying so hard. Peace

Diamond Trashy

08-29-2010

i have been playing the game for a while and i have seen much improvement in game performance. I used to get disconnected before for no apparent reason or i lagged 4 out 5 minutes in games average. but that doesnt happen anymore and im quite pleased by the improvements and i just have to say "keep up the good work riot".

DntEatYellwSnw

08-29-2010

I appreciate the fact that you are truly trying your best to fix the servers right now. But I'm wondering if this is a case of...always looks worse before it gets better. Because I have been having the laggiest games I've ever had since beta. Literal lag to the point of being frozen for 30 seconds then being dead.

bernek

08-29-2010

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to explain what has been going on and what you are doing to remedy the situation. I really enjoy playing this game and appreciate the support.

lightening

08-29-2010

nice, riot reaches out to the community and let's the people know this is the #1 piority!!! ty!

axmain

08-29-2010

Ok i understand this is a hard problems to fix and i surely apreciate the way u guys are working fast and you know trying to do as much as you can.Though i say as avid player and even though you guys are trying hard i think there should be a double ip and xp for the inconvienece after the problem is fixed.THANK YOU please take into consideration

FallenFate

08-29-2010

Imo good job to Riot for putting up with all of us and our bickering with just about everything they do and provide for us. Server issues or not, thanks for the free game <3 helps fill in the spare time with friends, and a big thanks for notifying the community about making this the number one priority on Riots list.

Gabrik

Recruiter

08-29-2010

Thats great news! Thanks. XD
-Gabrik32-

xeroized

08-29-2010

Thanks for working on the problems. I appreciate the dedication and the work everyone puts into the game, considering that it is a free game. I buy skins just to help support the game and the money that goes into it. Thank you Riot Games and PvP.net!