Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Service stability - our number one priority.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TORKQPAHOOOOOO

08-29-2010

Hopefully fix the problem, GOOD LUCK!

And please do tournaments for South America!,

Greetings from chile

PD: sorry for my english, it's basic

Hanja

08-29-2010

Let me just say that most presidents of huge games like this wouldn't even have taken the time to post ANYTHING. Sure, I have been frustrated a lot over downtime. I am an english teacher in South Korea and it's even worse because of the time difference.

I had been looking for a game with a staff as good as this for a long time. That big fun game with staffers that make me feel like I'm almost part of the team.

Rats off to ya.

TangerineBullet

08-29-2010

I have to say im a long time fan of LoL and i'm beginning to get frustrated not only with the server problems (every game has those) but with the unbalancing of all the heroes. It seems like all the original LoL heroes cant compete with the new ones. Don't get me wrong the new ones are good but instead of adding more and more op heroes how about keep the ones you got and work on them.

Gonosuke

08-29-2010

And we'll be with you. Go go RIOT! FTW!

VoiceofTreason

08-29-2010

Good job sirs, you are genius, all of you. Thanks for the great game and I am sure you will only continue to improve upon an already great experience.

petesapai

08-29-2010

EU server has been busy for a while now (and the one time it was online, I got an error message after trying to log in). Riot, could you keep us more up to date, maybe make a 1 post thread in the Server Status board which you edit whenever there is a change? It will cost one employee less than a minute whenever there is something wrong, and it will make hundreds if not thousands of people happy (or at least less annoyed ). The most annoying thing about busy/unavailable servers isn't that they are busy/unavailable, it's not knowing why and when they'll be up again.

Tsoltan

08-29-2010

Keep up the good work

Nihili

08-29-2010

Quote:
TallStalker:
lolwut? doing they're best, they dont even care, they havent improved at all

Listen summoners! The oracle has spoken!

Yeah, of course they don't care because downtime is great for business, right? Flawless logic there.

No, seriously, I agree the last few days were a major screw-up on Riot's side, but you're just spewing nonsense.

WiddershinsMcgee

08-29-2010

"Service Stability - Our Number One Priority"

Every time the servers crash or we can't start games with each other, one of us says this over skype, lol.

Korrok

08-29-2010

Yeee, thanks for stabile hardcore lagging server bro