Service stability - our number one priority.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanice

08-28-2010

So, just to clarify for those of you that don't have a business background or familiarity with PR: You only have to clarify something is a top priority if there is no reason to believe it is. Riot is only telling us server stability is important to them because it's so unstable. If they just did their job, they wouldn't have to try and save face and try to comfort customers. I like this game, but people need to stop acting like they are doing a good job.

Zupeanut

08-28-2010

Brewmaster be lookin' for a flame war! lol.

He must have "lagged" in LoL then rage quit -- probably because he's terrible -- and now he wants to cause a ruckus with people who will listen. Silly child.

Good work Riot! If not server uptime, you've brought me 30 seconds of excellent humor. I tip my hat to you. Keep it up.

Gahnz

08-28-2010

Thanks a lot for the hard work! Love the game!

??Frenzy

08-28-2010

I dont care if it will take a day or a year, as long as the problem will get fixed

Rolloneup

08-28-2010

Dont worry they have TOP MEN working on it right now. TOP MEN!

smokedog

08-28-2010

Thanks Riot! I hope you continue with the great service you have given us so far. Keep up the good work!

Helixr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-28-2010

and if you are gonna have to wait, just buy LoL tower defense on the iPhone/Pod touch for free! Is fun!

PoDragonSlayer

08-28-2010

This is one of the most comforting Riot posts I've read in a while, thank you Tyrndamere and Riot!

MiSERYlov3zYOU

08-28-2010

Hey, try your best is all we can ask. How can we complain when the game you and your team brought to us is free and amazingly fun? Keep up the good work, you guys are light-years ahead in bringing a good gaming experience than most other PC game industries. I support you Riot games.

MiSERYlov3zYOU

08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanice View Post
So, just to clarify for those of you that don't have a business background or familiarity with PR: You only have to clarify something is a top priority if there is no reason to believe it is. Riot is only telling us server stability is important to them because it's so unstable. If they just did their job, they wouldn't have to try and save face and try to comfort customers. I like this game, but people need to stop acting like they are doing a good job.
It may not be the best service or stability, but they released League of Legends free to the entire world and are trying to keep us with its rapid growth. If do not think they are doing a good job considering the circumstances, maybe you should produce your own game and handle all the hardships yourself. no one is perfect and I too am a big fan of the game like yourself, but do not take for granite what they are doing for us.