Service stability - our number one priority.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demunlul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Good to know. Thanks for you're effort riot, you're doing great.

delima05

08-28-2010

I haven't had any problems playing. Played 3 games last night in a row with no issues, but I haven't played everrrryday for pass month either, but the times I have, the server seems ok to me.

SaltineMachine

08-28-2010

Thanks, for putting in the work.

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

Although I think no one from Riot will read my post on the 26th page, I will say even so, thank you for the words of explanation mr. president. Keep up the good work, but most important, keep up talking with us. One of the things I find awesome about Riot is that you communicate with the players a lot more than many companies. Never forget that.

NORMtheSTORM

08-28-2010

<3 everyone on riot

Dawgxx

08-28-2010

Im not surprised the problems came from so many people, and im not surprised there is so many people cause Riot is awesome!

Vansquishy

08-28-2010

thank you for clarifying this to us...didn't realize that there was actually that much work to go around, i just figured that all players rotated around one central server, didn't realize how many people actually played =D great job to all at riot! keep up the hard work!

Homer

08-28-2010

Well written, but still service issues will occur, no matter what.

Symmon

08-28-2010

The more aspects of the restart process can be automated the better.

I imagine that there will be issues with crashes in the future based on patching ect and believe that as such effort to automate (read speed up) the restart process as well as restarting every night or every second night at a set time would be a wise direction to aim your first round of efforts. There will always be new bugs that lead to crashes, and these should be rooted out aggressively, but dealing with the restart and testing procedures first seems like it would be a very wise first investment going forward.

Good luck going forward

maybe after I finish my master in Systems Engineering I will apply to riot. I really support what you guys are doing. Great job with the communication.

aquaurchin99

08-28-2010

Thank you so much for this Riot. I understand how difficult the problem must be now, and some aspects of it I couldn't grasp before. Keep up the amazing work!