Trolls on Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trumpet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

So I just got into a game someone auto locks taric, and says mid or I feed. I explain that there are only two lanes in treeline, and that I am taking the solo lane with darius. He persists, the game starts and it fell apart from the beginning.

Does anyone know how to deal with these players, or feel frustrated by their presence in this game.

Totally off topic now: PULSEFIRE EZREAL finally

ZillyAU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

There's not really much you can do. 3s are definitely more fun with a pre-made because getting into normal pugs is just a bad experience.

willxo

06-14-2012

troll them back

Axil

06-14-2012

afk and then get reported

HKnux5112

06-16-2012

Just record the game and send it into support. I've done it multiple times.

Hsuanl

Recruiter

06-16-2012

eh... tell him to go mid first, he tells u to do anything, u tell him go do it first! lol, hardcore countertroll is good against trolls!

CriminaI

06-16-2012

why everyone try in 3s, i dont mind trolls

K K0

06-16-2012

Just play premade with a couple friends.

MagicBreadRoll

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsuanl View Post
eh... tell him to go mid first, he tells u to do anything, u tell him go do it first! lol, hardcore countertroll is good against trolls!
Hsuan is right. Trolls are folks that like to feel like they are being paid attention/respected/in control. If he says he wants to go mid...just agree, even if there is no Mid. He'll go one way, you pick the other.

It's frustrating to be around people so stupid, this is where you nod and agree and hope that their fighting style is as solid as their head.

AcidS1

06-17-2012

Trolls are trolls, only way to get out of trolls is to premade it up.