I need advice on TT :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiniMouse Xo

06-19-2012

Hi there, I am pretty new to the game, but I am wanting to play Twisted Treeline with Ezreal. I love him lol. I know I sound so gay lol, but if it helps i am female :P lol.

Anyway i have been looking up the best champs for TT and none of them say Ezreal, is it cause he is so Squishy? He can pack a pretty good punch though.

I know you need and AP Caster, an AD Carry and a Distributer which i am thinking they mean tank. lol. I have a team, well 2 guys that wanna play together as a team, and our usual line up is:
Ezreal, Lux and Yi.
Ezreal, Brand and Blitz
Or
Ezreal, Lux and Blitz.

We win 50/50. I want us to have more victories lol.

Advice please? Thanks

Lemming

06-19-2012

Ezreal is an okay pick, as long as your team comp is build on defending him. I would be wary to pick as many squishy champions as you have in your comps, as champions with a high burst will destroy you.

CC and tankiness are essential when you have a ranged AD. Champions like Alistar, Blitz, Malphite, Nautilus, Rammus, and Mundo are all pretty good picks to go along.

Dviation

06-19-2012

Ezreal really falls off late game harder than other AD carries, also unless your 2 other team mates have lots of CC, ranged AD carries aren't very viable.

Twisted Treeline is all about lots of cc while having a decent amount of output. If you're looking for champions to play, I'd take a look at Sam's Twisted Treeline Champion Tier List and if you're looking to improve strategy google ''Jaximus Twisted Treeline Guide'' and read up. All spawn timers, basic strats etc are in there.

MiniMouse Xo

06-20-2012

Awesome guys thanks

JaviOnFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

sadly, TT is unbalanced and caters to tanky dps/tanks. Unless you are really good in which case you faceroll reguardless (usually not the case). So best advice, have some fun

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

girl/

Bônkai

06-20-2012

yeah ez is my fav champ, and my main. However when going into a 3v3 here is the team you need Mundo, Mordekaiser, Sion, gangplank, Renekton..... etc. you can do ok-ish with him on 3v3 but unless you are duo bot with a taric or soraka you gonna get annoyed.