Where is Sivir's place? And must have items on her?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedCarmine

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Her true steroid is Ricochet. Because of her range, you generally have to swing at the tank, which is fine. Because you have Ricochet. Ricochet doesn't apply on-hits. It doesn't crit, apply slows, or respond to life steal. Ricochet grows one of 3 ways: +damage, +attack speed, and armor penetration.

Because of this, the most awesomest items to get are Brutalizer, Stark's Fervor, and Youmuu's Ghostblade. For late game you'll probably want a Bloodthirster (possibly replacing the Brutalizer) and a Guardian Angel which every carry should have at some point in the game. Also have Elixirs. Elixirs are awesome and Sivir can easily farm them.

Running around dealing damage as though your opponents all have 90 less armor than they do... That's going to work.

Also, with your ultimate and Rally... Well that's just going to hurt a lot. Even if you get chased down and have to get out of the battle (which you can easily do with E and R) your team still has improved Rally and the buff from your ultimate.
Correct me if I am wrong Phreak, but don't Ricochet bounces ignore armor?

Nemeth

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crivissimo View Post
There are plenty of better champs for ranged carrying, and plenty better for pushing/support. Why should I pick Sivir over one of these better people?
Tell me who can push lane faster than Sivir? One Boomerang Blade at arriving minion wave, 2-3 auto attacks and minions are dead.

KraiserX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Ok i just played a few games with her. And it seems extremely difficult to be in the fight and not getting 3 shotted. All my teams were bad but ive never felt so squishy

Cenerae

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeth View Post
Tell me who can push lane faster than Sivir? One Boomerang Blade at arriving minion wave, 2-3 auto attacks and minions are dead.
Tristana can push lanes pretty quickly too. Not as quickly as Sivir can, but still at an impressive enough speed.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

Vichar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeth View Post
Zilean bomb-rewind-bomb clears all the minions instantly.

BlackLordDragonX

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeskela Vonadgob View Post
On sivir i do the following items:
Vampire talisman (later starks)
Berserker boots
Frozen mallet
Starks Fervor
Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge
Phantom

Really owns.
really doesnt.you should avoid getting crit chance items on sivir since she is not a main dps but an off-hand dps/main dps support.Also her range is the lowest in the game (for ranged heroes) meaning that she is completely vulnrable.Also your main dmg mid-late game comes from richochet and there is no point in spending gold on crit since it will do smt only on the 1st target when you can stack only dmg w/o wasting gold on crit or on hit effects.She is still one of my fav champs and was the first champ i ever bought and i will never regret buying her despite the nerfs that came a long time ago.So my build is

start off with Ruby crystal for the surviability
catalyst to spam boomerang since its your dmg source early then in BV
zerkers
chalice
starks
thirster
thirster
finaly sell chalice and make a 3-rd thirster
it usually takes me around 35-40 mins to do my build.So in other words i just spam ad to maximize the effect of richochet