Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I'm not sure if you are trolling when you say 5+ established the metagame....
No it's known as "Ego". Alot of good players have inflated egos.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Not really egotistical if it's true. It's pretty safe to say that the top players for any game will always be the ones to establish the meta. +5 happens to be that force for the NA scene.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

06-20-2012

login queues are op

Quote:
just be sure to not to get killed
remove 'to'

Quote:
Some champions a very
are

Quote:
30 seconds after taken
missing 'being'

Quote:
Whose on first base
Who's

Quote:
additional enemy to there
remove

Quote:
nonetheless kiting in 1v1s can
improper usage

Quote:
lots upfront
missing of

bored again, back to /notgrammar

Quote:
Who takes storm relic?
Actually, the champ with the most MPen should take the storm buff, since it deals magic damage. Or, if you're going for maximum mitigation, the one with the most tank stats.

There's also a lot of weirdness in the short hero guides section (Cass skill order is pretty much always E-->Q-->W, for example, and your Evelyn skill order would make Elalya cry), BUT THAT IS ALL SUBJECTIVE AND YOU ARE ONLY ONE PERSON SO I FORGIVE YOU.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

06-20-2012

^seems like sauron accidentally a words


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cauldrath

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Unless they changed it since I did my tests when Dominion first came out, the mana bonus is 2% per 1% missing, stacking additively with Chalice of Harmony to give 3% per 1%.

My one nitpick with the guide itself: why Frozen Mallet on Riven and no LW? Last I checked, Talith PA builds P Blade, Brut, Mercs/Tabi/Ionion (usually Mercs), LW, then cheap AD/mitigation like Hexdrinker, Atma's, or Aegis and relies on the base damage of a maxed Q while the build I've been most successful with (though, admittedly, not anywhere near as much) is Brut, Ionion, Maw, Warden's, LW, Entropy to maximize shield output and CC. A little health is good on Riven early game, but it really starts to fall off by the time you would finish a Frozen Mallet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Wiki says 3%.

Quote:
Actually, the champ with the most MPen should take the storm buff, since it deals magic damage. Or, if you're going for maximum mitigation, the one with the most tank stats.
No, I'd say Sauron is in the right here. Long range and people with DoTs can get more procs out of it. The person with most MPEN isn't guaranteed to be that. And the person with the most tank stats isn't guaranteed to be the one that is most useful with the survivability granted by the shield.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
There's also a lot of weirdness in the short hero guides section (Cass skill order is pretty much always E-->Q-->W, for example, and your Evelyn skill order would make Elalya cry), BUT THAT IS ALL SUBJECTIVE AND YOU ARE ONLY ONE PERSON SO I FORGIVE YOU.
Possibly because some of it was copypasta'd in queue and then forgotten once games started.

Possibly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
No, I'd say Sauron is in the right here. Long range and people with DoTs can get more procs out of it. The person with most MPEN isn't guaranteed to be that. And the person with the most tank stats isn't guaranteed to be the one that is most useful with the survivability granted by the shield.
That's just like, your opinion man. Further muddled by the fact that AP usually = person with most mpen AND poke anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cauldrath

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Wiki says 3%.
This was my post of test results back last October:

Quote:
At level 18 with Kassadin, 5 AA staves, and a Chalice of Harmony, I had 162 regen at full mana. After Riftwalking to almost zero mana, I had 610 mana regen when I checked, which is roughly 3.8 times the base, so it would seem it is, indeed, 4x the amount total. After swapping the chalice for a Mana Manipulator, I had the same regen at full, but then at close to zero I had 464, roughly 2.8 times, so I would assume the cap is at 3x. With 6 AA staves, base regen was 180, and went up to 536, roughly 2.9 times.

So, at level 18, it remains a 2% bonus per percent mana missing, which stacks additively with Chalice of Harmony's 1% bonus.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1277837

I don't recall any patch notes saying it was changed, so I would assume it is the same, unless someone has any more-recent test data.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Not really egotistical if it's true. It's pretty safe to say that the top players for any game will always be the ones to establish the meta. +5 happens to be that force for the NA scene.
Doesn't mean you established any meta now does it? People having been going 4 top 1 bot since day one, people learnt what comps were good top within a week. You established nothing.