Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalfenrir

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Sauron says a champion isn't in the tier I think he/she ought to be?
It appearith that thou art the true knave.

AerosMacCousland

03-16-2013

Sauron can I have your Permission to Translate(and Modify the guide a bit) for the my brothers in the BR Servers(dang Keyboard without Question Mark)

I was checking out the Forums and Back there the situation seems Pretty Dire I was thinking I could at least get people into the mode a bit more by doing that

Eloquid

03-17-2013

Sauron fix the part where you recommend to prioritize Q-E-W for Jayce. I'm sure it was a typo.

Volandum

03-17-2013

I like QWE myself, but QEW is not a typo.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Bump for visibility.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Sauron, for Soraka, you might want to change that build a bit. After heavily testing numerous times against other newer Sorakas, that build makes her very squishy which means she won't be putting out damage the second a carry touches her.

With Tankraka, I was not only able to put out as much (actually a little more) damage than a Soraka with that build but I was also able to take a massive beatdown by being exceptionally tanky. That build works only when the enemy team isn't focusing her or not building MRes, which is nigh improbable (seeing as because she heals, she has a Teemo-like global taunt).

Sauron

03-28-2013

Grumble grumble updated the guide.

Sazdek

03-29-2013

Bumping for update,

Ekis, how are you playing Soraka? What is your ideal against a balanced team build? Why don't you look me in the eyes when we're making love?!

Sintok

03-30-2013

Sauron, first and foremost....this is by far the most impressive reading I've seen relating to dominion play. I'm totally blown away! That being said I have a question regarding the build you posted for Hecarim.....
Have you taken his passive into consideration with the build you have for him?

My personal choice for building Hecarim is Mobility>Trinity>Ghostblade>Statikk
Using the map speed boost, and popping ghost/ghostblade/E Hecarim build some serious momentum and makes a solid assassin.

Sauron

03-30-2013

The passive isn't much beyond speedshrine buff due to softcaps, and Mobility goes away after the first hit. The bonus AD from the passive will go farther with tenacity and penetration.

Mercs + Iceborn Gauntlet + LW + Hexdrinker + Ghostblade + Spirit Visage is a build that I have seen some really nice things from lately.