Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

12-21-2012

I was in the process of updating the guide yesterday (re: champ builds) when I saw the PBE patch notes and was all like "oh screw this i have to wait on more patches"

Then I saw it was RoG and figured I may as well continue. Gonna have to split some posts due to 30k char limits.

DiscworldDeath

12-21-2012

So write here some condensed preliminary thoughts

Das Strychnine

12-27-2012

Bump for justice.

NamKim

12-29-2012

Hey Sauron, just for some clarification.

Quote:
The big thing that stands out on this example page is that one of the marks was removed for a crit chance mark. That's because the crit chance mastery was removed, and Xypherous' RNG redesign is generous when it comes to low chances. It WILL cause crits to happen, sometimes against other champions, which can lead to you winning duels at low levels.
I don't know how long that's been up there. If it's been up there since Season 2, is it still applicable for Season 3? Also, is this also work on SR, TT, and other maps as well? As much as I suck at Dominion, I'm even worst on the other maps so any advantage is welcomed in my book

Also, the Dominion forum is somewhat more active. A day old bump and this is already at the bottom of the first page.

Sauron

12-29-2012

Yes, that still applies, and it is actually more effective on the other maps as crit chance will tend to either not be built or be held off considerably longer in favor of items like botrk. Just be careful of it potentially interfering with lasthitting.

Das Strychnine

12-29-2012

Sauron give update.

Sauron pls.

MichaelofOrange

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

TL; DR

lol not really. it's a great guide and I learned a lot. thanks for taking the time.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

BUmp for new people from reddit, stop Taking flash for no apparent reason >=(!!

Gods Grunt

01-05-2013

i found zed to be great at bot lane zoneing

Cless

01-12-2013

Time for this to be back on the front page after the mass kassadin thread necroing.