Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

10-25-2012

sjdhfjskdhgfs had to remove Deathfire from most champion builds and place it last on burst casters.

New TT is really fun and oh wow, I really missed instapop queues.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
sjdhfjskdhgfs had to remove Deathfire from most champion builds and place it last on burst casters.

New TT is really fun and oh wow, I really missed instapop queues.
it can still work, somewhat, kind of offtopic but what do you think of Pillager and bloodmail btw?

DiscworldDeath

10-25-2012

Some of those builds don't have full CDR now, like Fizz, who really likes his maxed CDR.

ThePrankster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I just want to say thank you for doing this guide. My wife and I play a lot of Dominion and use this guide a lot. Truth be told it is on my favorites and I consult it often. So, props to you. If I could buy you a beer I would.

Tortferngatr

10-28-2012

Seems like Katarina wants a description remake.

She's different post-rework. '~'.

Spitemaster

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Smartcast:
Turn this on for EVERYTHING. I am not joking. Skills, summoner spells, and items. Everything.

Learn spell ranges by hovering your cursor over skill icons, not by targetting them. Smartcasting cuts down an incredible amount of time spent clicking around. Smartcasting can save you in clutch ability uses and can really improve your play on spammy champions like Cassiopeia. It can ensure you get your spells off the moment you chase an enemy into the brush.

You can also learn spell ranges by clicking on the skill, which you'll probably only need to do to know the range of something like Lux ult when you're in no immediate danger and are just moving to the end point.
I find that a great complement to this is having normal-cast ult set to 'T'. That way, if you don't quite know the spell range you can check it without having to mouse over the spell. Besides, I don't like going for precision Lux ults without the range markers.

Vintage Daisy

10-29-2012

Can someone answer these questions ? I made a level 5 NA account just to post here =)

Sauron suggests for most champions ArP and MP quints, I always thought MS quints were considered the best? I don't even think any one uses ArP and MP in SR.

Also, I'd say 90% of the champions are using the 21-9 rather than 9-21, is the Offensive tree that much better ? Because most champions are built tanky any way, wouldn't make more sense to go Defensive mastery unless it's an Assassin of course.

Isn't FLAT CDR and Health/lvl seals better than armor and MR seals which are situational? For example if you're bot fighting vs an AP champ those armor seals are going to be useless.

Thanks for answering!

Edit: Oh and is Abyssal Scepter still worth buying now that the range has been nerfed so much ? I notice you have it on pretty much every AP champion...

JasmineChen

10-31-2012

this needs to be stickied as does Nekrogen's guide

Vintage Daisy

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Daisy View Post
Can someone answer these questions ? I made a level 5 NA account just to post here =)

Sauron suggests for most champions ArP and MP quints, I always thought MS quints were considered the best? I don't even think any one uses ArP and MP in SR.

Also, I'd say 90% of the champions are using the 21-9 rather than 9-21, is the Offensive tree that much better ? Because most champions are built tanky any way, wouldn't make more sense to go Defensive mastery unless it's an Assassin of course.

Isn't FLAT CDR and Health/lvl seals better than armor and MR seals which are situational? For example if you're bot fighting vs an AP champ those armor seals are going to be useless.

Thanks for answering!

Edit: Oh and is Abyssal Scepter still worth buying now that the range has been nerfed so much ? I notice you have it on pretty much every AP champion...
bump, please any one answer?

Tempestphile

11-01-2012

Probably just me, but champs you don't use much, i find there are builds that i like better, personally, mostly because of the style of play i guess.

But champs like J4, which you are amazing at, your build is just so solid.
I never thought J4 can actually bot so well, its just amazing