Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

07-29-2012

Hmm. Think someone high elo could pass the torch on updates to this guide?

Redenbacher

07-29-2012

I ran in to an interesting predicament today against Durrius. I took Ryze bottom, and he shat all over me.

Common knowledge says Ryze out-ranges him, and should win every trade... well, maybe it was latency, and maybe I'm just awful - but he snagged me every time, and it was usually while I was casting Q at max range.

100 units isn't as big of a difference as it sounds, apparently.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

What's your opinion on Warwick bot?

I start with boots, prospercter's ring and health potions. Warwick lacks pushing power so I go for Ionic Spark into Wit's End then Glacial Shroud (this before Wit's End if against AD). Spirit Visage if I find myself in longer skirmishes and a Frozen Mallet if I have fast opponents (such as Jayce). I could finish it with Kitae's but that really depends.

Quincunx

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
If you want to help me while I'm gone, then just bump my guide to the front page every once in a while. It may be a few patches outdated but its still a good stepping stone for players looking to get into Dominion.
Just helping Sauron!

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

http://www.battleclinic.com/forum/Sm...post4koxh6.png

More stylish way to say bump so that Sr guys strolling around can find it, specially if they are too lazy to browse the forums in search of this.

hinderlopen

08-09-2012

bump because this is still awesome

Infirc

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
I ran in to an interesting predicament today against Durrius. I took Ryze bottom, and he shat all over me.

Common knowledge says Ryze out-ranges him, and should win every trade... well, maybe it was latency, and maybe I'm just awful - but he snagged me every time, and it was usually while I was casting Q at max range.

100 units isn't as big of a difference as it sounds, apparently.
the guide says it clear, you have to bait his pull into cd before you can start poking him, so
step: 1 Bait pull
Step 2: Harass him, Blow full combo, poke like hell, pick the way that suits you the most.
step 3: Disengage

rinse and repeat and you should have an at least managebale time with that match up when doing that.
Not as easy as it sounds though :S.

InglouriousCobb

08-11-2012

Riot should just sticky this thread, cause it would be a shame for such an amazing guide to get lost in the forum. BUMP.

blackDAILO

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglouriousCobb View Post
Riot should just sticky this thread, cause it would be a shame for such an amazing guide to get lost in the forum. BUMP.
+1

Edman1939

08-14-2012

bump really good guide and some guys are still streaming domo games!