Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FetisPuncher

07-07-2012

Gonna need revisions eventually while certain toons get tweaked...

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

I'm just not being able to do well in this. So far I'm at 8 wins, 5 losses, but only one of those wins was even by much. In general people start to troll me once I take revive, and worst of all people don't take Dominion seriously at all. They try out new champions and leave at the slightest hint of doing bad. Once I take revive, my whole team is suddenly against me (although it has served me well in almost every game so far) and I have people coming bot with me when I called bot as Urgot, and once as Vlad. I'm avoiding playing Yorick since when I finally (hopefully) end up with a higher normal Elo in this, he will always be banned, so I'm trying to play random champions out of a pool of ones I'm good at.

But seriously, so many trolls. Last game I had an afk Jayce and then a Heimerdinger who left to make some Top Ramen (lol) and came back when we were down 300 points. This has happened once to the other team as well but it seems to mostly be limited to my own, and me and 1-2 other people have to work really hard to get the other ones on track. (Such as an eve who couldn't figure out how he could be seen while lurking their turrets)

Fun gametype though, and heavily underrated in my opinion.

Redjik

07-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazukin View Post
I'm just not being able to do well in this. So far I'm at 8 wins, 5 losses, but only one of those wins was even by much. In general people start to troll me once I take revive, and worst of all people don't take Dominion seriously at all. They try out new champions and leave at the slightest hint of doing bad. Once I take revive, my whole team is suddenly against me (although it has served me well in almost every game so far) and I have people coming bot with me when I called bot as Urgot, and once as Vlad. I'm avoiding playing Yorick since when I finally (hopefully) end up with a higher normal Elo in this, he will always be banned, so I'm trying to play random champions out of a pool of ones I'm good at.

But seriously, so many trolls. Last game I had an afk Jayce and then a Heimerdinger who left to make some Top Ramen (lol) and came back when we were down 300 points. This has happened once to the other team as well but it seems to mostly be limited to my own, and me and 1-2 other people have to work really hard to get the other ones on track. (Such as an eve who couldn't figure out how he could be seen while lurking their turrets)

Join us in our quest to pillage Riot HQ for their refusing to implement the same modes that SR holds dear.

Fat of the Land

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Next level dominion gaming.

Orphane

07-10-2012

Good stuff.

Tsavo213

07-11-2012

WTB Jayce guide!

Sauron

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsavo213 View Post
WTB Jayce guide!
WTB reliable Internet!

OpsExpo

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazukin View Post

this all goes away once your win differential becomes a bit higher, trust me

Infirc

07-14-2012

Sauron, i wonder if for example you could replace the Exec's calling for a zeke's herald in those games where there's no mundo or Warwiick or sion, you know those massive life-steal health regen champion so that i ahve the luxury to build mercs or Ninjas?.

would it be viable?

Sauron

07-14-2012

Yes, if you need the CDR (i.e. its not already covered by Ionian+Ghostblade or something).