Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Advilz

06-24-2012

Just +1'd everything for the hard work you put into this guide. Hope you get that riot position LOL

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Doesn't mean you established any meta now does it? People having been going 4 top 1 bot since day one, people learnt what comps were good top within a week. You established nothing.
If you check Former NEsl on nekrogen's Archives you'd see that everyone deemed revive as a troll pick some teams were even running five man ghosts while One Eyed Mutant Weasels (****ed ahrd name) were already runnng revive althoug it was deemed as a troll `pick at that time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Meta's are organised comps and tactics based around them. They are the way you play the game, not what you play. The way dominion is played is the same as it has always been, 4 top 1 bottom and the comps premades have taken (the good ones anyway) have been rather consistent throughout. The only "meta" shift that happened was mass revive, and that is it. Nothing has changed.
Asides from mass revive on current Dominion there are lots of differences compared to on release Dominion.
1.Nobody Ganked Bot
2. There was always someone literally Sitting on the WIndmill which was even more boring than bot lane (and no i don't findt bot lane boring so guess how boring it was).
3. Heimer was deemed op at those times so most bot lanes ran Heimerdinger and very few teams took him top
4. Jungle fights Rarely happenned everyone tried to fight under their points thus making fights arc races runing thorugh a section of the map between two points forwards and backwards,
5. Priscilla's Blessing existed
6. Very few people Zerged bot because of the Popular belief that the enemy team would just get it back right away
7. everyone understimated the power of the fog, there were lots of people that would announce they were going to the opponent mid by crossing all the distance on the visible space
7. The line of Fog that goes from the entrance to the base was never taken in account
8. Supports were deemed useless because" Dominion needs lots of damage" which was a popular statement
9. Most team ran 5 melee carries, Sion, Trynda, Talon, Yi were pretty Popular and the always annoying Jax
10 Xin zhaos were not extinct (have'nt seen one in ages).
11. Everyone and their dead grandma ran ghost
12. Frozen Heart wasn't popular, it was deemed too expensive and everybody but a selected few were running mid level components
13. Executioner's calling was ****, no one used the item before the weasels.
14. as stated by infe Ed: Many builds were still unexplored. Tank Kassadin, Ad malza, Destiny Udyr (well jjaja never named it and it sounds cool), Piecemeal crit
i could go on but this is getting pretty long

Edit: My Knack for Fighting and arguing over things has taken me away from the whole purpose i was here in the first place, which was thanking you Sauron for taking the time and the effort and who knows how much Bans to write and publish this awesome guide.
edit: 2 you also need to check the dominate dominion#1 videos on youtube to see the shoutcasters asking why all the revives all of a sudden, i think the last Nsl (28 i think) also features it.

DiscworldDeath

06-26-2012

9-10 still exist in a certain Elo bracket, since Xin trashes many of those champions 1v1 bot lane.
13. You're confusing it with Sword of the Divine.

KrunchyKibbles

06-26-2012

This guide is absolutely amazing. I can't even believe it. I wish everyone could see this. Props dude.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

06-26-2012

You left out Shen from your guides.

Sauron

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
You left out Shen from your guides.
I didn't?

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-26-2012

1v1 League of Legends Tournament STREAMED LIVE: own3d.tv/thewhitestghost
(follow my stream for updates on regularly scheduled tournaments)

Map: Summoners Rift
Objective: First Blood or First Turret
NOT ALLOWED TO GO BOTTOM OR TOP LANE

1st) $35
2nd) 1380RP

NOTE: Winning tournaments is very good for getting sponsors, which is why this link will stay valid forever as proof for for winners!

DATE: 6/29/2012
TIME: Starts at 7:00 PM Eastern and as early as 3:00 PM Eastern the next day.

TO SIGNUP GO HERE:
http://www.own3d.tv/TheWhitestGhost/video/681434

BloodShot101

06-26-2012

GO HERE TO WATCH SAURON BREAKING SUMMONERS CODE ONCE AGAIN

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2283340

lol downvote me for telling the truth ppl get banned for cursing and with screenshot streamers get away with it?

Catnium

06-26-2012

this rocks dude

Nekrogen

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkIncantation View Post
lol downvote me for telling the truth ppl get banned for cursing and with screenshot streamers get away with it?
1) People get banned for poor behavior, not swearing on the rare occasion. Many people who misbehave also swear, thus often leading to bans.
2) Sauron doesn't stream...?
3) He had a rough game; we've all had rough games. I've been in this situation countless times, and I don't always keep my cool either (as much as I like to).
4) Past the word "cursing" your sentence makes no sense.