Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damessh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

-->You should put this on a website for easier navigation and such. Besides that just amazing.

What Stexe said. This is an amazing resource. Definitely too much information to absorb all at once. Glad someone is willing to take Dominion seriously and spend the time to write an entire encyclopedia about it too.

SuperCostaBro

06-21-2012

This needs to be put on mobafire!!!!!

Liath

06-21-2012

Love it.

(Also at webdevs, this broke for me using the latest FF browser, the parchment tiles stopped repeating and I can see Kayle next to the post-reply button (it's transparent)

Quote:
.main {
background: url("https://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/forum/ui/parchment_tile.jpg") repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
margin: 0 auto;
min-height: 300px;
width: 90%;

}
)

KSHarrison

06-21-2012

Incredible job, Sauron. It's awesome to see the number 1 player taking the initiative with the community.

MMKH

06-22-2012

Great guide, very informative and basically covered all the details known so far regarding Dominion. I'm just slightly disappointed that you did not mention Corki playable with an AP build. Just kidding.

TempNam325rwe5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Sauron: you need to ctrl+f for "definately" :P

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

Trixie

06-22-2012

It's.so.big.

Ranzera

06-22-2012

I figured I'd point out you have flat 0 mana regen suggested for Heimerdinger. I want to live in the fairytale land you're from where Heimer doesn't soak as much mana as Anivia.

Jaghut Tyrant

06-23-2012

You rule, Sauron. Thanks again for an amazing guide. A couple hundred elo to go, and I might see you in game one of these days!

Also, Riot Hire This Man. (duh)

PrometheanRage

06-24-2012

This is an amazing guide Sauron. Should be permastickied here, and the section on social graces should be permastickied in every other subforum on the site.