*****Hello, my name is Nicole!****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnysource View Post
Honestly, if you're that concerned about your elo then drop playing support and pick up hyper carry champs and utilize them. While the support can play a huge role in the game, it doesn't have the same effect as a 10/0 yorick barreling down top lane like I did in my last ranked. If you want to improve your elo then take the game into your own hands and start pinging all the objectives and ganks, switch to a more active role until you get into higher elos, ward, and just pray since you'll always get paired up with idiots in the game. Up until you get over around 1450 you can get stuck with people who have been there forever or the dreaded brand new ranked gamer with a few lucky wins that has no clue what he's doing. You can do everything perfect in ranked and still get boned because of your teammates. The only real thing you can do is try and give them as many opportunities to succeed as possible.
working on it. I know how to make good choices in the game. I understand the roles. I just pay attention to different things when support. I am going to work on other champs and would like for some help!

tagacool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

add me IGN: tagacool
Been in that spot and I think that supporting isnt a good way out of that elo, you gotta carry. My elo was 450 and i got to 850 in 35 games. I also agree that some games are uncarriable and there are tons of **** leavers and trolls that even a 2k+ elo cant carry, but if you play enough games, then the chances that you get them should be relatively equal to your enemy team. Meaning since your enemy team has equal chances to get leavers and feeders, than its all up to skill from there on. I think if your 2k elo friend played more than just 1 game, he would win pretty much most of them. I went from 5-28 to 38-35 so its possible.
Add me and Ill carry you. The lower you are the more i can carry you ^^ Id say i can carry you quickly to 800 elo( meaning wins every game), and maybe itll go a bit slower but i can get you to 1000. Now if you actually play well and learn from playing with me maybe then you can rise as high as you want

Swift Vengence

06-22-2012

i used to be down to 980 back in season 1. Got my elo up to as high as 1433 as of last week and i did it mostly by carrying mid or jungle in the 1100-1250 elo range and then i started supporting with leona and feeding my ad carry. just honestly need to grind it. i know it sucks but ive managed to make something out of nothing.

Dank Kupkake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

do you happen to play AD carry?
i can play a good blitz :3

xCry0x

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzPeach View Post
I make some dumb choices when messing around
The #1 excuse for sucking since 1905.

I hate people who play horribly all game and say, "Oh I quit trying because xy and z happened so I am just messing around."

Castrer

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Ac3 View Post
Lol elo hell.....If you cant get out of "elo hell" then you are right where you should be you arent good enough to carry out of your current spot. funny when i hear elo hell
People who agree with this guy...

Do you all realise the fact that when you win a game you get 13 elo and when you lose they take away 12?"or is it 12 and 11?"...

Solo que DOES NOT DETERMINE HOW GOOD YOU ARE!!!!!! The system is made so ASLONG AS YOU GRIND LIKE A MAD MAN have around 1000 elo games, your elo WILL go up,that single elo number is what makes all the ****ing difference, might be by alot might be by little but it will go up, it all depends on the pure randomnes of trolls and bad teams and good teams....

Key word here is randomnes...stop judging people by there elo, iven if they trully suck an elo does not determine how good you are, i have played with people with less than 900 elo and they play preatty dam good, but they dont have the time to play 100 games a day.

So please...learn this and stop judging people like this duchebag that i quoted.

Toxic Tony

06-22-2012

Lettuce be reality here. You're honestly taking a huge chance when you play Solo Queue. Most often there's no strategy and poor team comps. Players also trying to force what lane and champion they're going to play when you want that lane and or champion. Every once in a while team comp and strategy will usually be good. If you're a good player you should end up with a 50/50 win/loss ratio.

Everyone here that thinks they got out of "elo hell" because they were good. most of you are arrogant players sitting at 1300-1500 thinking you're good.

PenguinOf LOve

06-22-2012

I feel like you'll be fine with at least 1 other person who can hard core carry with you like me and my bud val can completely carry a team, I go Veigar, he goes Varus. I play swain pretty well, you can add me if you want I'll play with you. But we've been inactive because of a lack of communication.Currently trying to build my elo back up. Been having luck by going super bird with swain in ranked.

Lamiah

06-22-2012

lawl, this *****.

McDerp

06-22-2012

make me a sandwich.

lemons