*****Hello, my name is Nicole!****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by my daddy luvs me View Post
You're wrong. Any mildly good player would dominate 1k-1200 elo games. It's that simple. If you can't, you're just not good at all.
I play soraka and typically go 1-2-26/30 in that range. It doesn't matter if you have people that say right when a game starts "I am going to run to the other side and see how far I get"

I don't carry I support. Plain and simple.

MizzPeach

06-21-2012

plus, it isn't even BOT LANE that is the problem! It is everyone else losing their lane and feeding.

RoERedemption

06-21-2012

honestly, say **** ELO, just keep on playing games, non stop, eventually it will get better, i went from 1120 to 1220 after a few games just because i communicated well, kept my AD alive like a good support, got them fed plenty, and made sure if other lanes need help even if you are not jungler, going to help them will help the game a lot.

murphman29

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzPeach View Post
TLTR: HELP ME, ADD ME AND PLAY SOME GAMES WITH ME!!! I am in ELO HELL and can't get out. IMPOSSIBLE!

I am from the US,23 and I speak english but I taught myself spanish too.... Hablo espanol. I have skype!

Okay so I always tend to get the worst team when I play ranked or even NORMAL! I have a few friends ranked in the 2000s that will play normal with me SOMETIMES but it doesn't help that I continue to get horrible people and sometimes we lose even with the amazing people. I have had them play on my account - - - - I am in elo hell. There is no way out of it!

My record just shows I gave up in games because there was no point. I am actually good and can ap or support. I make some dumb choices when messing around

Can anyone help me out of elo hell? I started playing on my friend's 1600 (though normal games) just to get away from bad players!!!!!

Please add me, MizzPeach!
hey, im murph or on here murphman29 any way im about lvl 30 so i will soon be playing ranked games and if u add me i will gladly most times and i normally play heime and go positive but not always so just sayin and goodbye

PćozinhoDeQueijo

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by my daddy luvs me View Post
You're wrong. Any mildly good player would dominate 1k-1200 elo games. It's that simple. If you can't, you're just not good at all.
This is stupid to say.
Ofc if u're good u can get fed and carry ur noob team, but u just cant carry the whole game, if 2 of them are just feeding or afk.

I Shake Babies

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphman29 View Post
hey, im murph or on here murphman29 any way im about lvl 30 so i will soon be playing ranked games and if u add me i will gladly most times and i normally play heime and go positive but not always so just sayin and goodbye
Umm...don't play ranked games until you have 300-400 wins under your belt, and THAT is the BARE minimum. Totally different world.

Any of you can add me and play if you want, Apple iShart is my ingame.

MizzPeach

06-21-2012

OKAY! I understand it is a different world. But if I can go 1-3-30ish on a normal basis on someone's 1600, I should be able to play ranked at my level. I do well I don't feed. NOW I have question. Is it supposed to be 300-400 wins for the sake of getting better players?

SevenOceans

06-22-2012

No....so you have more experience under your belt and can offer your team direction. Make good calls and get your team to listen.

I disagree with the people who say stuff like Elo Hell doesn't exist. It does. Yes, technically if you're really that good you should be able to carry yourself out of it, but a large part of it depends on luck. That may be the case if you get players who aren't too good but at least can listen to instructions and want to win, but when you have people that don't even know the game meta, eg. double melee bot, support that decides its fun to not buy wards or g/5s while trying their best to steal your farm....or trolls that afk or intentionally feed, it's no longer just a matter of skill. If you're unlucky enough to be put into games with trolls like that continuously.....sucks for you. You just have to pray that your team is less retarded than the other team and try your hardest not to be pidgeon-holed into support.

As someone who at one point was skimming the 1000 elo range, I will say this. Elo hell. Exists. It's not impossible to get out of, but it exists. After finally escaping to the 1400 elo range, I can safely say that while you still get trolls, at least people understand their roles.

Aikimiller

06-22-2012

Ranked games suck. People who play ranked games suck. There is absolutely no reason to waste your time on it.

Find friends, play arranged 5s, and the game becomes so much more fun.

Jonnysource

06-22-2012

Honestly, if you're that concerned about your elo then drop playing support and pick up hyper carry champs and utilize them. While the support can play a huge role in the game, it doesn't have the same effect as a 10/0 yorick barreling down top lane like I did in my last ranked. If you want to improve your elo then take the game into your own hands and start pinging all the objectives and ganks, switch to a more active role until you get into higher elos, ward, and just pray since you'll always get paired up with idiots in the game. Up until you get over around 1450 you can get stuck with people who have been there forever or the dreaded brand new ranked gamer with a few lucky wins that has no clue what he's doing. You can do everything perfect in ranked and still get boned because of your teammates. The only real thing you can do is try and give them as many opportunities to succeed as possible.