*****Hello, my name is Nicole!****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizzPeach

06-20-2012

TLTR: HELP ME, ADD ME AND PLAY SOME GAMES WITH ME!!! I am in ELO HELL and can't get out. IMPOSSIBLE!

I am from the US,23 and I speak english but I taught myself spanish too.... Hablo espanol. I have skype!

Okay so I always tend to get the worst team when I play ranked or even NORMAL! I have a few friends ranked in the 2000s that will play normal with me SOMETIMES but it doesn't help that I continue to get horrible people and sometimes we lose even with the amazing people. I have had them play on my account - - - - I am in elo hell. There is no way out of it!

My record just shows I gave up in games because there was no point. I am actually good and can ap or support. I make some dumb choices when messing around

Can anyone help me out of elo hell? I started playing on my friend's 1600 (though normal games) just to get away from bad players!!!!!

Please add me, MizzPeach!

BrutalizerGG

06-20-2012

Giving Up in ranked? People like you deserve to be in elo hell.

Olivia Chachi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Might as well have put the title as "Hello, I'm a girl so open up this thread and help me"
I would have helped if you would have titled your thread according to what it is (Help me get out of elo hell thread)

SSJXVIThead

06-20-2012

first of all solo Queue is worthless this is a team game so get 4 friends and hit up the 5v5 ranked cuz thats were it matters

Danish Vikingz

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy Kids 4 View Post
Might as well have put the title as "Hello, I'm a girl so open up this thread and help me"
I would have helped if you would have titled your thread according to what it is (Help me get out of elo hell thread)
Why not use the advantages you have?
Seems silly not to exploit?

Kälte Leutnant

06-20-2012

Add me. I am looking for a support who knows what to do...etcetc.

Decadence

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy Kids 4 View Post
I agree. But judging by the low amount of posts she has she could just be a forum newbie. Anyways, my team is always looking for new characters to join our guild. Add ign: xSophie if you'd like to play with us.

KoB Heathcliff

06-20-2012

elo > girls

Smokin Ac3

06-20-2012

Lol elo hell.....If you cant get out of "elo hell" then you are right where you should be you arent good enough to carry out of your current spot. funny when i hear elo hell

Sam Is Whoa

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Ac3 View Post
Lol elo hell.....If you cant get out of "elo hell" then you are right where you should be you arent good enough to carry out of your current spot. funny when i hear elo hell
couldnt be less true. I have been battleing to get out of elo hell. was at 740 now at 1000. the climb is long and tedious. most ppl wont want to put the time in. When your consistently positive on your team and help gank other lanes and your team still chases into their jungle for a 5v2 you cant help your team. you cant 5v1 ppl everygame and ace push to win.