Lf 4 Ranked team (g1 +)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrediexJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

Hello summoners. I'm FredieJ. Currently a Gold 2 player. Posting right now in attempts to form a serious ranked team with set goals. I'm hoping to get Plat in the next upcoming weeks so i'mma make the requirement to apply G1+ (if your a silver/bronze scrub that wants to join and says "i shouldnt be here, i play like a plat player" you're gunna have a bad time). Keep reading below to see a what i want to do with the team, practice times, etc.

Tournaments:
I'm going to sign the team up to every possible go4lol and z33k's we can possibly do. These are normally saturday & sunday. It'd be preferable if you can make these days on most occasions. We still have lives so its understandable if your gunna miss one from time to time, as long as its not a recurrent thing we should be fine (reason for doing both is so we can have something else incase we wont make one and hey, what if we do well? more $$$ for us).
We'll also do tournaments we find around like things on boards, surrenderat20 tournaments, etc.

Practice:
Mon-Thurs: 7 pm - 10 pm (maybe later, i run track and dance monday through thursdays)
Friday: 5 pm - 9 pm (maybe later, depends if entire team wants to continue but the 4 hours is something i'd like to have)
Saturday - Sunday: Tournaments & practice if team wou'd like, if not soloq or troll normals w/e u want.
I'd generally like to practice 2-4 hours a day, not much to ask as i bet most of the people applying play most of the day anyways. We'll have a day off between mon-thursday for soloq and such.

Application:
Ingame:
Current Division: (gold 1+ pls)
MMR: (go to op.gg/mmr and check it out)
Role: (everything is available but support, ill do that)
Champions:
Info about yourself:
Do you like singing & anime: (extremely important)

add me ingame: FredieJ after applying

FrediexJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

bump, if we get everyone together we can sign up for the towerdive tv tournament.

DarkePacific

07-18-2013

Ingame: DarkePacific
Current Division: Plat V
MMR: Unknown MMR pattern information. There is a possibility for a lack of recent data of solo rank game; Please play more Ranked Games to check your MMR.
Role: Jungler
Champions: Sejuani, Hecarim, Rammus, Amumu, Shyvana, Jarvan
Info about yourself: I play tanks.
Do you like singing & anime: Just anime.

FrediexJ

07-18-2013

bump