Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best ultimate in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rismart

10-12-2012

Also depends on the team and comboing the ults for devasting results like:

Amumu initiates as nunu start channeling, our carry MF ults their team and here comes sona and kennen with their ults just after amumu's is gone... I have to try this really >.>

Mrs Heimerdinger

10-12-2012

Sejuani's ult. OP stun that can turn into a slow.

Shardicus

10-13-2012

Twisted Fate. The ability to reveal all enemies then teleport just about anywhere on the map is just ridiculous.

Or Kayle. A few seconds of complete invulnerability can be devastating in teamfights.

Semiwestern

10-13-2012

tbh I love singed's ult. It makes him sooo strong.

DarksideEric

10-13-2012

Anyone ever combo Poppy's Ult + Kayle's Ult + Zil's Ult + Yorick's Ult?

CileMachor

10-13-2012

Shen ulti

Mariwaz

10-13-2012

I love when i use kyle and buy most gp5 items and my teammates start saying im a troll,then they just shut up when i save them over and over again, feels good, as a support of course

Renekton's ultimate is also very fun at low levels when they jump on you at low health then you just pop it-stun and then Q, so great

Magus Crow

10-13-2012

I'd be surprised at no mention of Orianna here but then I realized that she doesnt see a whole lot of play. Toss the ball on your Malphite / mumu / Diana and wait for that initiate and hit this thing. Now laugh manically as your team mops up.

SuperKingDerp

10-13-2012

Well best ults for me depend on roles

Support: Zilean, bringing your AD carry or heaviest hitting ally back is awesome and can change a teamfight around. Oh and late game it only has a 30 second cooldown at most if your mana regen is super high due to rewind.

Tank: I would go with Sejuani, dash in and point blank ulting is fun, stun every enemy at once and your team nukes imediatly blows up their team

AP carry: Karthus for utility and great damage to everyone is great. I also love Syndra's ult. with even 2 orbs up, you can nuke out half their carrys health, and then your set up for an AoE knockback and stun.

Bruiser: I know i'll get a bit of hate for this but, Darius. a super strong finisher, Its really good if you can control Darius syndrom. (killing EVERYTHING with it, regardless if it was your kill or not)

AD carry: Probably Ezreal, not sure to well. rarely play AD carries.

NamelessFish

10-13-2012

Kog Maw, cause if u run from the machine gun, u get the howitzer :3 also it can be used to scare the **** out of enemies, and who doesnt love to snipe for 40 mp every 6 seconds[or sooner if u wanna blow ur mana]