Best ultimate in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil122j

10-12-2012

My all time favorite ults would have to go to:
Akali: Even with CC and flash, you probably will not get away.
Karthus: I can steal ALL your kills... ALL OF THEM! And there is nothing you can do about it.
Shyvana: I can turn into a fire breathing dragon and fly a short distance... like batman, but red.

TheRobot99

10-12-2012

I have to agree with many people who are saying Amumu, Shen, Ashe, and Morgana since all of them can change the tide of a battle. I am a fan of Evelynn's ultimate since I mostly play on Twisted Treeline and after my two teammates begin the fight, I run in, ult and then the other team starts running away (to their deaths of course).

I think it's a general consensus that AoE ults are touted as being the "best" because they bring so much to a team fight in either damage, CC, or utility.

Vonzent

10-12-2012

Karma's Mantra, alone.

Telc

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfidiousAlbion View Post
I'm a big fan of Gragas's ult. High range, solid AoE damage, completely separates the enemy team and has a very low CD. It can be difficult to use, but when used well it wins team fights.
Gotta go with gragas as well. A knock around, the damage is just icing. Plus there isn't a whole lot separating a good gragas ult from a bad one. Which keeps him interesting.

johnnybravo2

10-12-2012

that ult that that one champs has.Yeah.That one.That does the stuff.

Certified

10-12-2012

Sejuani's Ult is awesome...
I'll agree that it's all situational, but in terms of initiation power, I'd say Sejuani for sure...

Kandehbar

10-12-2012

TF. Reveals everyon map. with warding and oracles to kill wards being probably the most important way to win. An ult that reveals everyone on map AND reveals wards on map? That is the most op thing ive EVER heard of.

Second with be Karthus. Damage that can hit you anywhere and you cant do anything about it. Thats pretty op

AnthonyMagnafici

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavecricket48 View Post
Kog's ult is... so loaded in utility. Not sure about that bush? Artillery. Someone busy recalling with 2 bars of HP left? Point an Artillery at their last know position and gg. Shadowboxing before a teamfight? Soften the opposition with some Artillery.
I read that in SivHD's voice xD

Terd Ferguson

10-12-2012

Malphite is extremely sad that he has not been mentioned. The dudes ultimate wins games.

Thulgen

10-12-2012

akali-love to 1v1 you just cant get away
karth- global nuff said
Ez -lots of uses
teemo-free wards +damage+rage factor
Malzahar-eating them and they cant do anything about it
fidd-dont you just h8 hearing those crows
those r some i like