Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best ultimate in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huggeyface

06-20-2012

As far as damage goes... Nunu
In my own opinion, the most versatile ulti would have to be Pantheon's.
Disagree if you want, but I've seen one too many times where he EASILY changed the tide of team fights.

PerfidiousAlbion

06-20-2012

I'm a big fan of Gragas's ult. High range, solid AoE damage, completely separates the enemy team and has a very low CD. It can be difficult to use, but when used well it wins team fights.

i shot 50

06-20-2012

Janna's ulti is pretty annoying, a aoe knock back and heal all in one.

Yaomon

06-20-2012

For teams I would say Galio because the large AOE taunt is absolutely amazing.
I would also say Zilean because I was playing with him yesterday and we had a fed Fizz early-mid game with 8/1. A team fight goes down at mid and Fizz gets a triple kill and I barely manage to revive him with my ult ( I am Zil of course ). Fizz then pulled his shenanigans and escaped. Almost right after everyone revives, another team fight happens. I rushed towards mid with my Zilean Super Speed Up (or whatever its called) and then right as I reached our Fizz who has barely over 100 health, my Ult comes off CD thanks to Rewind, Nashor's Tooth and Boots of Lucidity. You can guess what happened next. Fizz pulled another 2 kills out of the fight and then escaped thanks to Zil and the enemy team raged. Thankfully, thanks to Rewind, Zilean Super Speed Up was off CD and I could use that and Flash to escape after saving Fizz. XD

Littlebego93

06-20-2012

Quote:
Yaomon:
I rushed towards mid with my Zilean Super Speed Up (or whatever its called) and then right as I reached our Fizz who has barely over 100 health, my Ult comes off CD thanks to Rewind, Nashor's Tooth and Boots of Lucidity. You can guess what happened next. Fizz pulled another 2 kills out of the fight and then escaped thanks to Zil and the enemy team raged. Thankfully, thanks to Rewind, Zilean Super Speed Up was off CD and I could use that and Flash to escape after saving Fizz. XD

Why on earth do you have Nashor's Tooth on Zilean?????

To be part of the thread: Amumu. It's incredibly game changing, and I've seen many games won because of a clutch Amumu ult.

RockLobster88

06-20-2012

Heimer's ult is the best. Use it, auto-win game.

Carnack

06-20-2012

I like Nunu's. It may be a signal to stun him but when it goes off no one can ignore it.

ToxXxiC

06-20-2012

Karthus ult = best in game without a doubt

Olaeceae

06-20-2012

A well timed/positioned/(aimed for Miss Fortune) Fiddlesticks + Miss Fortune ultimate can be devastating in a team fight.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Quote:
Littlebego93:
Why on earth do you have Nashor's Tooth on Zilean?????

Reason 1: AP and CDR
Reason 2: 600 attack range