Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot refer people..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rokkman

06-20-2012

I wanted to refer 2 friends of mine to try LoL, if they like it I get a bonus, everyone wins. So I send referrals to their E-Mail, they never got them. So instead I gave both of them the link to sign up, and they did. However, even though both players have played games, I do not see them in my referrals. I only see two older referrals that I sent out months ago. Can someone help with this?

rokkman

06-20-2012

Can anyone help me with this please? I would really like to be able to refer my friends before they gain too many levels on their own and I miss out on the benefits of referral.

xPIONKx

07-20-2012

same problem with me

Scoutacus

07-21-2012

Hm...
Maybe if you send an error report to Riot themselves they will fix it.
I've not heard of a problem like this before.
Aside from that I would think just resending the referral E-mail would do the trick honestly.
Maybe you got the E-mail wrong?