Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When I finish a game the game crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clemigott

11-14-2009

any solution found? im really interested. cause restarting the game after one match is really annoying.
*up*

HeadxHunter

11-15-2009

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
Thanks for posting all these logs, it helps a lot. Could Tones and headhunter post their dxdiag for me?

It was attached in my previous .zip file, but no problem.
Quote:
Djevik and HeadxHunter as well as anyone else seeing this problem could you also send the zipped logs from Riot Games\League of Legends\air\logs\

Uhm, i can't attach much because of file size, but hope that one is right.
_____

Well, actually i found a solution, at least for myself. It seems, that game should be running in same resolution as your dekstop. My dekstop was 1680x1050, but i selected in my game, for better performance 1440x900. Now, i changed in-game resolution to match my dekstop and never once i seen this error.

chonmander

11-23-2009

is this thread ever gonna get fixed ?

miltow

11-24-2009

I have the same problem since beta about 80% of all games.
Here are my logs.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

11-24-2009

There's really no fix that you can apply on your side. The problem relates to a lack of system resources. Until we make the necessary optimizations, I would try changing the game resolution to match your desktop resolution, like headhunter, and free up as much memory as possible.