June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CausticBleach

06-20-2012

For me, for every account I try to log into, it keeps saying to create a new summoner name and if this makes me reset my level 30 account, I am going to be very frustrated.

halfdead422

06-20-2012

gay!!!!!!!!@#!@#! you need to fix your bugs not make champs look pretty i just logged in and the champ select is bugged ohh wow big suprise there the ip rp and name is bugged on main screen and everything else is bugged gg riot you to leet

TheSaminator

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokaiTengu View Post
omg the 6 item to 8 is retarded now if there going to be a late game everyone will get a ga
They are talking about the number of BUILD OPTIONS when looking at one item. So it means if there is an item that builds into more than 6 item later on (health crystal) it will now show an extra 2, not give you 2 more item slots. Read carefully please.

AmudielWW

06-20-2012

Hey... i'm having problems =/ when i tried to login it appear this message

"Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information."

What i'm supposed to do? =/

Mr Walter White

Master Recruiter

06-20-2012

my id and pw are not working and they are correct as I was playing last night and bought a ton of rp

Lady Ash

06-20-2012

No Firefox Ahri?............ I'm going to cry in a corner somewhere now. Have a nice day. :*(

yargomedeiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Having terrible problems logging in: long wait time and when I do log in, I cant really do anything: anything seems like it is loading and I have 0 rp and ip. Is this happening to everyone?

KeywoardWarrior

06-20-2012

I can't log in -_-

Fluffy Nooblord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

riot pls do us a favour and get better staff. IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY WE PAY FOR YOU WE JUST WANNA LOGIN AND PLAY LIKE NO LIFE RETARDED MANIACS

FrankCastle1974

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokaiTengu View Post
omg the 6 item to 8 is retarded now if there going to be a late game everyone will get a ga
it helps for when u want to buy a sight and you already have full equipment, thats probablly what they had in mind when raising it to 8. the fact that late game u cant really use consumables.