June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HypnoticPoison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-20-2012

This would be the second time some part of this patch is conflicting with your design, I would suggest breaking this one down into several smaller patches, as nothing in here is really game changing stuff, so you can track down which part the bug is in... and as such hit the designer of said part over the back of the head once for every post on the patch notes and server forum thread. I would start with just the top 3 points:

PvP.net v1.61
Players can now earn unlimited rewards per day in Co-op vs. AI. After 180 minutes, rewards continue to be earned at 75% the normal rate.
Custom games now have a separate pool of 120 daily reward minutes that is no longer shared with Co-op vs. AI.
Only applies to Summoners level 15+. Lower level Summoners earn unlimited rewards per day.
Updated the IP reward forumula for Co-op vs. AI:
Games of medium to long length will yield larger rewards
Games of short length will yield smaller rewards
On Summoner's Rift, "short" is generally less than 24 minutes
On The Crystal Scar, "short" is generally less than 12 minutes
Players should see an increase in IP reward per game so long as they aren't quickly steamrolling the bots

Master Anubis

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokaiTengu View Post
omg the 6 item to 8 is retarded now if there going to be a late game everyone will get a ga
Your dumb its not the 6 item slots on your champion for items its the 6 spots for the items lthey bumb to 8. For exp. Blast wand will show rylias void staff rob of ages and so on. But only 6 use to show now it shows 8 items that cold be built off the same blasting wand

Fluffy Nooblord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

'We are aware of an issue causing account stats and chat to not load on login. We are working hard to resolve this issue' says riot. IMMA TELL YOU WHAT RIOTS REALLY DOING. BY WORKING HARD THEYRE DOING THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE

Navemai

06-20-2012

"We are aware of an issue that is causing account stats and chat to not load on login. We are working hard to resolve this issue."

- Taken directly from the in-game client.

TL;DR

They are aware of the issue, stop complaining.

Aezen

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthygame View Post
gay!!!!! you guys opened up servers without making sure it really worked its just no lvl no ip no rp no nothing on my lol idk if you guys think before you do stuff but seriously fix your bugs not make champs look pretty
Just give it a minute or two, load up custom games list... Then try again

Rexxex

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enaltna Skilt View Post
well logged in, but the problem is theres disturbence to the server. Noone has lost there RP or IP the store is just down and thats where the information is kept on what you have earned and what u have bought. As soon as they get the store back online everything will get back to normal.
You do realize, the store has been down in the past, yet we could see everything. plus there wasent a store at 1st....

Zerjael

Recruiter

06-20-2012

WTF!!!!? i donīt have my champs and runes

Thund3rsmurf

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadwfr View Post
hope there will be no problems this time
Your hope is futile my friend. When you get in you won't believe how many problems there are. I honestly think that they've hashed together old code from previous patches with the failed stuff they tried to implement last week.

Cheap attemp at a fix by, clearly, underqualified and inexperienced coders.

Total Fail Riot!

Yarantar

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNaedre View Post
NO! Not again! Don't crash League again!
too late

became

06-20-2012

RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! COME HERE AND APOLOGISE TO ME NAO! NOTHIGN IS WORKING.....AGAIN!!!!! *Flips ALL the tables*